HeartSupport_Fans Fans #159

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

needed. i relapsed last night and days before last night. suicide was heavy on my mind and im trying to avoid the negative thoughts of wanting to be here or not. i read these paragraphs while struggling with mental and emotional problems and im glad i kept scrolling to come across this. you are never alone. no one is. while im struggling to reach out for help, i hope this encourages me. i hope it encourages all of you. :heart: stay alive

3 Likes

Hi friend. I’m so glad you’re still here even with the thoughts you’ve been having. I can completely relate to how you’re feeling, with such negative thoughts going through your mind and that constant battle of just barely even surviving… You’re so strong and worthy of living!

2 Likes

Hi Friend and welcome to Heart Support, I am so pleased that you have commented and I am proud of you that you in a time when you are struggling have the ability and the will to not only look for a way to encourage yourself but also to write words to encourage others, what an amazing heart you have. Thank you for being you and Thank you for the kindness you have bought to everyone today. Much Love Lisa.x

1 Like

Hi Friend, I’m happy that you kept scrolling and I’m sorry that you have been struggling with suicidal thoughts. You are right, you are never alone and it’s really great that you’re helping to support others. You matter! ~Mystrose

1 Like

I am so proud that you have this outlook on life, even though it might be difficult. Life can be dark and difficult at times, but it can also be wonderful and amazing. I hope you find the sunshine and let it brighten your path. Thank you for reaching out for help here on this forum. You aren’t alone. We are right here with you. Thank you for being a part of this world. Thank you for being you. You are strong. You are enough. You are valid. You matter. :yellow_heart:

Hello, I am so proud of you reaching out for help on this forum, It must take a lot of courage for you to step out of your comfort zone.
I am also glad that you are speaking the thought of yourself to us. Please dont be afraid to seek help whenever you need to/have to. People will be willing to help you! I am also proud of you write words to encourage others!
As a wise man once said
"Kindness comes back like a boomerang to those who are kind. Perhaps,its return takes years. Perhaps, the kindness returns from a different direction than that which we sent out kindness. But it will return. It is never lost.
Take care of yourself and have a great day!

I know it can feel like there’s no way out of how we’re feeling sometimes but there is! I’m now 5 years self harm free, so I say from experience - you can do this! Hours turn into days, days then into weeks and months. With the right help professionally and support it is doable, I believe in you! You’re always welcome into the Heartsupport community with no judgement!

1 Like

@kayleighhh._xo thank you and so are you! you’re worthy of being here and i hope you stay :black_heart: thank you for existing

1 Like

I too hope this encouraged you, because what you are struggling with is not something you would need to deal with just on your own. It’s so very hard to ask for help when we feel utterly vulnerable, but it can also lead to beautiful outcomes. Unfortunately, it is for sure a risk to take, and there are things that we cannot control in the process. But there is surely a lot of fears and worries that we can try to push away for the time being, and seek healthy/supportive connections where they are possible.

I’m sorry that things have been difficult for you lately to the point of questioning your life. It makes sense to feel like this could be the only" solution", especially after relapsing. You are fighting and devoting so much energy into your personal recovery and healing. So when relapses happen, it feels like all your efforts are gone to waste. That it was worth nothing. Of course every step taken is significant and is so very important. But it’s hard to keep seeing it when we are in the eye of the storm. It feels like being carried on against your will, by a seemingly unstoppable force that tries to crush you.

I’m so thankful you are here today and that you’ve shared about how the previous days have been for you. You have worth in this world, and you matter so very much, even during times when it’s really hard to see it. I’m rooting for you.

Hey there!

I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve been going through such a difficult time, and I want to commend your strength in reaching out and sharing your feelings. It’s truly inspiring to see your determination to keep moving forward despite the challenges you’re facing.

You’re absolutely right - you are never alone. There are people who care about you, even if it doesn’t always feel that way. And reaching out for help, like you’re doing right now, is a powerful step towards healing and recovery.

Your message of hope and encouragement can make a significant impact on others who may be struggling silently. Sometimes, knowing that someone else understands and empathizes with our pain can provide a glimmer of hope that makes a world of difference.

Please remember that seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness. There are professionals and supportive individuals out there who are ready to listen and provide the assistance you need to navigate these challenging times. You are valued, and your presence makes a positive difference in the world.

Take one step at a time, and know that there is a community here for you, rooting for your well-being and happiness. You’ve shown tremendous courage by sharing your thoughts, and that alone is a testament to your resilience. Keep holding on, and know that brighter days can lie ahead.

Stay strong! Your time to shine is almost here :sparkles: