HeartSupport_Fans Fans #165

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

This was definitely perfect timing, I am struggling and have lost motivation and hope for myself, I feel like my mind has given up on me and that I am just here, not worthy of anything

2 Likes

@sallyskellington96 oh man, that horrible feeling of feeling of having no hope and not knowing how to help yourself can completely take over and not knowing which way to turn or if you even want to help yourself can completely take over. The fact you’ve been able to come here and say this though, shows how strong you are and you are completely worthy of amazing things and getting out of the hole your mind creates. I believe in you! Also, side note, you’re beautiful and I love your nightmare before Christmas tattoos!! :heart:

1 Like

@kayleighhh._xo I hope things can look up for me soon💜thank you for the compliment on my tattoos🖤I love them so much to, I appreciate your kind words🖤My mind is pretty much numb at this point and I wonder what I am here for

1 Like

@sallyskellington96 want to know why you’re here? You’re here because there is no other you. You’re here to share your journey. It might feel like right now there’s no light at the end of the tunnel, but there is! And then when you come out the other side you can share your journey and inspire others - wether that’s one person or one hundred people!

1 Like

Hi Friend, Im sorry that you are feeling so helpless right now. I don’t know your story and of course if you would like to share that on our support wall we would be happy to support and encourage you but only if you wish to. These negative thoughts that are telling you that you are not worthy are just that, negative thoughts. Not truths or facts of any kind. when they come in to your head try to think about them in a more logical way if you can, try to break them down as if you were reasoning them for someone else, who is not worthy of anything? certainly not you! why are you less worthy than anyone else? if anything you are struggling which makes you more worthy and more in need of love and support surely? You have that here and now, You are loved, you are valued, You are most definately worthy and these are facts my friend. Much Love lisalovesfeathers. x

1 Like

Hey friend. You are worthy of so much, but right now may just not be a good time to actually see it. Whenever we struggle, there is often this veil that appears in front of our eyes, preventing us to see the point of our own existence, of our own purpose. This is a time of wandering for you, but definitely not a destination. You can be proud of yourself for sharing today, because talking about what you are going through, allowing yourself to be uvlnerable, building healthy connections IS a first and major step to defeat this veil. When I read your post, I see someone brave, someone who keeps trying even when they feel like giving up, someone who wants to keep holding on to hope and to the possibility of something else. There is a life for you beyond this difficult time, and in order to make it through, it is absolutely okay to reach out, share your voice and build a support system. You never have to go through a rough time alone, and there are people just like at Heartsupport who will always be willing to encourage you. <3

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling right now. It’s hard when you feel this staleness around you. Mental health can feel like an uphill climb at times.
I just want to leave the encouragement that you are so worth every ounce of that climb. You are so deeply valued for the fact that you are a unique being that has a beautiful heart and mind. I know at times our minds can be our biggest captors.

I hope this week you can take some time to take care of yourself and your mental well-being. Take sometimes to reach out for support from friends, family or from professionals. You do and will always matter

4 Likes

Hello there,

I think we can all relate to this kind of thought process. For me, it helps to surround myself with good friends that I love and trust and vocalize our feelings. Then, you can receive the love, support, advice and words of encouragement from them. It’s always nice to see things from someone else’s perspective. You may learn things about yourself that you didn’t fully realize before.

I hope you can find something to bring you joy and bring some sort of light into your world.

You are valid. You are enough. You are strong. You are important. You matter.

• StarFox :yellow_heart:
3 Likes

Hi friend, I’m sorry that you’re struggling so much; feeling a loss of motivation and hope for yourself is extremely hard to experience. It sounds like you’ve gotten something out of this and I hope it helped you grow even just a little bit. If you’d like to talk more about what has been going on, we’d love to try and support you more. I hope you can find some help and that you are ok. You matter!

3 Likes

Hi there. First of all, I applaud you for taking the time and effort to accept and understand that you are not okay. Accepting that you aren’t okay takes a lot of strength and courage and you should be proud of yourself for taking this leap. I can see here that you have two main issues, and both fo these can lead to feeling like you’re living life in the fast lane, not taking stock of things that are happening and unable to slow down. Or maybe you feel stuck and can’t get out of the space where you feel there is no hope. Please remember that despite your brain telling you otherwise, you are worthy of respect, love and friendship. You do not have to face the storm alone! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hey friend - I’m glad you found this piece of content at a time when it could be meaningful to you. Somehow these can appear as an invitation for us to acknowledge and explore things we’ve been pushing away for a little while, or felt at loss with.

I’m sorry that things have been difficult for you lately, especially to the point of losing hope for yourself. It’s so hard when our mind bring us to such dark spaces, and the only thing that feels left in our power is to keep wandering over and over.

If you would like to share about what’s been bringing you to feel that way, please know we’re willing to listen here. Feeling worthless and like your life has no point is something that don’t deserve to be stuck on repeat in your mind - but eventually to be explored safely with the help of people who care. You are not alone. <3

3 Likes

Hi Friend, Thank you for posting, I am so pleased that this came about at just the right time that you could relate to it. I am so sorry that you are struggling. Loss of motivation is so very hard and it is easy to just give up at that point but you have really just made a cruicial step here, at Heartsupport we love to support people that feel like they cannot do it alone anymore, we let you know that you are so worthy, so valid, so important and so loved and I would love for you to come to our support wall and share some more of your story or how you feel with us so we can help. Most of us have felt that unworthiness and can relate to that and that is why we do this. I hope by reaching out today this is yet again perfect timing. Lisa. x

2 Likes