HeartSupport_Fans Fans #179

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

Thanks for the awareness and the Vulnerability @rickyxolson.:purple_heart: You and the rest of the guys with your music have really Helped me with my depression and Anxiety. :confounded:The last Couple years have been really hard with me Losing My Best friend in 2018 from a Brain Aneurysm 3 days before Christmas, Then 2019 My Dad Passes a month after seeing you guys in Concert and then to top it off in 2020 I was diagnosed with Stage4 Metastatic Breast Cancer. I seriously feel like Iā€™m being punished because itā€™s been 3 years and things arenā€™t getting better. Itā€™s just my mom and I we have No other family to Help out!! All my so Called friends have deserted me and I feel alone and that every body hates me. I just want to feel normal and be Happy again. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

you have been dealt a crazy tough time my dear! This is far from being easy. Some days must just be so hard to get up. Certainly not everybody hates you. We sure donā€™t hate here, if you need Heart support is here to help. And we have friends for every pains, support groups in discord, people to talk to. When life just kicks the hell out of us, we kick back harder for those who canā€™t kick. I see how tough things have been on you. And I truly hope they get better with every little thing, if you need weā€™re here! :white_heart:

2 Likes

@emanuellerayne Yes!! There are days where I donā€™t see the point of getting out of bed.:cry: Thanks!! I really needed to hear that. The reinsurance Helps!! And itā€™s good to know I have someone to talk to when Iā€™m Struggling. :black_heart::pray:

2 Likes

I am proud of you for reaching out here on this platform. Thatā€™s an amazing step. Take each day as it comes. Find new groups of people to connect with. HeartSupport has so many different options for that. Give yourself grace. Be kind to yourself. You got this! Thank you for sharing your story. You are valid. You are strong. You are enough. You matter. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and for being here to talk about the hard things. I hope that in some way this community can help you feel less alone and connected. Iā€™m not sure if youā€™ve looked at the links in the bio, but there is a discord server that has support focus teams to talk about and support each other for people either struggling with cancer or having loved ones affected by it. Thereā€™s also other areas to just be a part of and to connect if you feel like youā€™d like that support and love. I am hoping you and your mum have some time to strengthen your bond and feel close through this time.

4 Likes

hey friend, youā€™ve gone through so much in the span of the past few years. iā€™m so sorry you feel like youā€™re basically on a stranded island and constantly punished. you deserve so much better. iā€™m thankful your mom is by your side though, thatā€™s a true gift to have a great parent that will stand by you through anything. i hope one of your ā€œso-calledā€ friends snaps out of it and reaches out to you soon or you can do something special for yourself. you deserve good things, my friend! sending you a ton of love and comfort. love, twix

3 Likes

Though I am sorry to hear that you are battling depression and anxiety, I am glad that we are helping out in some way in your journy with it. I canā€™t imagine how hard the last few years have been for you. I am so, so sorry friend. You donā€™t deservce to be going throug all this hardship. I truely hope that life eases up a bit, and you can find some of the normalcy you are looking for. Were are here if you need to chat. You got this.

4 Likes

Hi Friend, Wow, youā€™ve been thru a lot and Iā€™m sorry for your losses. Iā€™m glad they have helped you thru your depression and anxiety with their music. What you are going thru must be so hard and I hope and pray that you are healed. Iā€™m sorry your friends have left you, but know that we donā€™t hate you at Heart Support, we care about you. You matter. ~Mystrose

4 Likes

It truly sounds like you have been dealing with a lot the last few years and now you are struggling with your own health problems. I know it feels like punishment, but itā€™s not. I donā€™t know why things happen the way they do and it stinks that all of this happened to you so close together. Please take gentle care of you. There are resources at Heart Support to help you walk this journey. You donā€™t have to do this alone. Please consider checking out the discord channel for Heart Support and the cancer focus group. We love you and we care about how you are doing. You are important.

3 Likes

Hey there friend, thank you for sharing your story with us. I canā€™t imagine all that you are going through with depression, anxiety, and losing so many people who are close to you. Thatā€™s such a tough experience. You will be able to build new connections with time, as you deserve love and affection. We care about you, you matter, and Iā€™m wishing you all the best. <3

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with everyone :hrtlegolove:

I donā€™t know how to even begin to express how much I feel for you right now. You have been through so much and you are still going through so much and I am so sorry for that. It is truly terrible that so many people have shown themselves to not be true friends and that you are being abandoned by so many when you need them most. Iā€™m so glad that you still have your mom beside you and that you can help each other through these incredibly difficult times. A small silver lining that, I know, but sometimes that little bit of support can mean so much and Iā€™m glad you have it. And Iā€™m glad that you are here. We do not hate you! I can promise you that and you are not deserving of anything but love, kindness, and understanding. We are always here for you and I hope that you are able to find some solace and community in HeartSupport to help you through all these hurdles and roadblocks you are experiencing. You are strong. You are wonderful. You are important. You matter :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

@heartsupportswat Your Welcome!! Itā€™s not always easy to open up and show Vulnerability but I figured since I was able to share my story on Gofundme I can express my Struggles on here. Thanks again for reaching out and caring I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Such a huge change with the loss and with your own health, Iā€™m so sorry that itā€™s been hit after hit of hurt and sorrow for you. My heart goes out to you, I hope this community can make you feel supported and seen

@heartsupport Thanks!! I Truly appreciate it. Unfortunately Things havenā€™t gotten any better if anything itā€™s got worse. Weā€™re Seriously Struggling and if things donā€™t change we may end up homeless. :disappointed_relieved::sob::sob:

2 Likes

That is so heart breaking, I can just imagine the stress itā€™s causing you and your mum. Is there support for you both during this time?

Hi there Friend!

First of all, itā€™s fabulous to know that Rickyā€™s music resonates with you so much on a personal level. Iā€™m sure he and the band will be pleased to hear this!

Iā€™m deeply moved by your incredible strength in sharing such a challenging journey. Life has thrown some incredibly difficult obstacles your way, and itā€™s completely natural to feel overwhelmed by the weight of these experiences. Please know that youā€™re not alone, and your feelings are valid.

In the face of such adversity, thereā€™s a quote by Haruki Murakami that comes to mind: ā€œAnd once the storm is over, you wonā€™t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You wonā€™t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you wonā€™t be the same person who walked in. Thatā€™s what the storm is all about.ā€

Your journey through loss and illness has undoubtedly changed you, but itā€™s also a testament to your resilience. Youā€™ve carried these burdens for three years, and that in itself shows immense strength.

When you talk about feeling alone and abandoned, Maya Angelouā€™s words resonate: ā€œIā€™ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.ā€ Your so-called friends may have let you down, but remember that itā€™s their loss not to be part of your life during this challenging time.

Itā€™s natural to yearn for normalcy and happiness, and you deserve both. As Viktor Frankl said, ā€œEverything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedomsā€”to choose oneā€™s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose oneā€™s way.ā€ Despite these hardships, you have the power to choose how you face them.

Lean on your bond with your mom, and donā€™t hesitate to reach out for support from cancer support groups or therapy. Youā€™re a survivor, and as Winston Churchill said, ā€œIf youā€™re going through hell, keep going.ā€ Thereā€™s hope for brighter days ahead, and you have the strength to find your way back to happiness. Your story can inspire others facing similar trials, and your resilience is a testament to the indomitable human spirit.

I hope these words soothe you in some way! :heart: