HeartSupport_Fans Fans #180

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

For me it’s not physically alone but spiritually alone. That feeling when no one around understands your suffering or situation. Thank you for sharing!!

3 Likes

Loneliness is tough at any level. We are simply not made to be alone. But sometimes it that time that lets us set boundaries for old people to get the heck out and new to come in. And people that truly get us. I wish that for you! If you need to connect with others that might vibe with your vibe, Heart Support is around. :white_heart:

3 Likes

Thank YOU for sharing here. It can be so challenging to be with others while still feeling isolated. With time, however, I know that you will be able to build up connections where you feel that those around you understand what you are going thorugh and are able to have vulnerable discussions with you. Thank you, once more, for sharing. <3

4 Likes

hey friend, i’m so sorry you’re feeling spiritually alone. when it comes to feeling misunderstood, i assure you that you aren’t alone in these feelings. it’s hard for others to truly understand what we go through until we talk it out with someone we want to trust, asking for support and encouragement. sending you love and best wishes, my friend. love, twix

3 Likes

I feel this when it comes to having conversations with people around me and they are only surface level conversations. It can be difficult to find people to connect with to have deep and genuine conversations, but it is worth the effort. It may take some time, but it will eventually come to us. Venture out and find new groups of people to connect with and enjoy making those connections. Thank you for letting us support you. You are worth it. You matter. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

You’re right, there is a really big difference between being alone and being lonely. You can be lonely in a crowded room when others don’t understand where you are at or you don’t make that emotional connection. Well said, and it sounds like you may have been there. I hope that you are able to make those connections with others where you are feeling understood and are able to offer that understanding back. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful insight.

3 Likes

Expressing yourself in a way that both says what you mean, and others understand what you are expressing, can be difficult. When you do get that person who understands you, and you understand them, is a great situation when you can find it. That deep connection is hard to find. I hope you keep finding that connection, friend.

4 Likes

Loneliness is tough to cope with. I am sorry for you to feel this way. I assure you that one day you will meet someone that will understand you really well. It may take awhile for them to show up, but eventually they will. Stay strong!

4 Likes

No, you. Thank you for sharing :hrtlegolove:

Finding people who can understand you can definitely be difficult sometimes but when you find those people and you manage to connect with them it can be an amazing moment of peace and belonging. I hope that if you haven’t found that feeling with others yet that you manage to find your people and will feel that sense of belonging and contentment. Welcome to HeartSupport, btw, you may be able to find some of those people here. There are all kinds of people in this community. Good luck out there, friend :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I kind of understand what you mean, it’s hard to think that anyone can really understand what we’re going thru. How much the suffering we go thru. It’s a tough thing to feel and I’m sorry you go thru that. Hope that you find healing. Thank you for sharing. ~Mystrose

2 Likes