HeartSupport_Fans Fans #192

Yeah Ricky. I struggle with my mind every day, sometimes I think that I dont belong to this world, everyone thinks that our lives are perfect, especially when it is you who helps others, but then you ask yourself, who helps me? In my hardest moments I had to face them alone, althought that has made me stronger too

2 Likes

what is perfect ? if you don’t tell someone your struggles and worries, then nobody can help you. reaching out takes a lot of strength and courage, but you have done that here. thank you for it, yes you will be stronger, but be sure you are not alone. have a nice day my friend

1 Like

@schrododendron thank you,I needed this today :rose:

1 Like

@imagica.soul im so sorry you’ve had to go through that pain on your own. Your voice deserves to be heard. Sending you some love today

1 Like

It’s a hard place to be someone who people turn to for support. On one hand it shows you as compassionate and strong. Someone who is loyal and trust worthy, but on the other hand it’s hard being vulnerable.

Hi there,

I’m truly touched that you’ve opened up about your inner struggles, and I want you to know that you’re not alone in feeling this way. It takes immense courage to share such personal thoughts, and I admire your strength in doing so.

The daily battle with your mind can be incredibly challenging, and it’s completely normal to have moments where you question your place in this world. Many people around us may appear to have perfect lives, but it’s crucial to remember that we all have our hidden struggles, even if they’re not immediately apparent.

I can understand how it might feel like you’re the one who always supports others, yet wonder who’s there to support you in return. It’s a valid concern, and it’s important to recognize that it’s okay to seek help and support for yourself too. You deserve that just as much as anyone else.

Your strength in facing your hardest moments alone is indeed admirable, and it has undoubtedly contributed to your personal growth and resilience. However, please remember that there’s strength in seeking support from others as well. You don’t have to carry the weight of your struggles alone.

You’re a valuable and unique individual, and your presence in this world is significant. There are people who care about you, even if it doesn’t always feel that way. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to friends, family, or professionals who can provide the support and understanding you need. You deserve happiness and peace, and there is hope for brighter days ahead.:blue_heart:

Yes, it can be isolating to be the helper and, during times of struggle, wondering who is there to support you. Not that you would be present to expect this reciprocity, but knowing there ar etimes when your own vulnerability needs safe places to be expressed, and safe people to hear it. Oftentimes, when others see in you that you are someone to rely on, they can forget that you are human too, and know moments when it’s your turn to be supported. It’s tough because most of the time you’re okay with it, but when the need to have someone by your side is felt, this sense of being isolated grows deeper.

I personally grew up with this urge of putting bandaids on people’s wounds - primarily my family -, and years and years later my sister asked me once “but who is there to support you?”. I’ll never forget how she said it. That striked me deeply. I realized that most of the time I was putting a barrier between others and me. Reaching out and saying “I’m not okay” can be difficult when it feels like someone may see in you someone who is strong, doing okay, without the need to seek help. It feels like there is this unsaid expectation to continuously be okay, or at the very least to never show any fragility. But then it comes with a sense of shame for even not being okay in the first place. It feels as if it is necessary to hide it, and that our problems are just not worth to be shared.

I hope that, with time, you will have the possibility to welcome more and more people in your inner world. Some struggles are tough to be faced just on our own, even though the challenge of opening up can be even more scary and stressful at first.