HeartSupport_Fans Fans #196

I literally woke up not mentally ok and then got on here and the 1st thing I see is your post…I’ll take it as a positive sign on a very hard mental health day :purple_heart:

1 Like

YES, we need reminders like these, especially during times of darkness. Thank you for taking it as a positive sign and considering that there will be different days than like this one. You matter, friend and your life, your well-being, as so worthy of love, care and gentle nurturing. Well done for embracing some light in the midst of of a difficult time. We are here with you and for you if you would like to share what was going on – no pressure though, it’s okay if not. Know that in any case you have friends standing with you. You are loved.

@bookiebear28212 sending some love your way today. I hope you are feeling better. I hate that you have experienced these hard feelings, but im so glad you’re here and im so proud of you for taking the time to read a positive message and let it give you hope

1 Like

Hey friend. I’m sorry that life has been rough lately. It’s really hard when the very first thing you feel in the morning is this intense lack of motivation, and that something just feels off internally. It makes you want to crawl into your bed and hide from the rest of the world, to stay away from the stressors of life, from all the worries or painful thoughts that you were already dealing with the day before… I feel this with you, and I’m personally thankful that you came across this post today, especially if it ends up being seen as a positive sign for you. Some days everything seems to start wrong and it feels as if there’s just this giant grey cloud raining over our head. But sometimes, by getting up on our feet and taking it slowly, we may realize that the day can get better. That there are still sparks of beauty, encouragement and inspiration to seize out there. That it’s worth it to keep trying to walk through the fog, and not letting it take the best of us.

There is a beautiful strength in the very fact that you did wake up today, and you have been posting here how you’ve been feeling lately. It is significant, powerful, and hopefully it could be a first step for you before many other healing ones. Thank you for being here today. Thank you for showing up. Thank you for trying, still. You have worth and value in this world, no matter what you are going through right now. Hold Fast. :heart:

Hi there,

I’m sorry to see that life has been challenging for you lately. Mornings are so difficult to get motivated. As someone who is affected by this, I know how difficult of a time you have. Most days I am awake for a couple of hours, and then I’m back into bed. It became my comfort during COVID Lockdowns and sadly I cannot shift the habit now.

The most important thing is to take the day at your own speed. Nobody is rushing you.

Carpe Diem! :star:

1 Like