HeartSupport_Fans Fans #221

Thanks Ricky. We’ve been hit hard in Fort Myers, FL. We are currently alienated by down powerlines so contact with our families is really spotty and some of us have to go to work and make sure that people are getting their groceries to feed their families. Much appreciated you beautiful son of a gun!

2 Likes

Sending plenty of thoughts to you and your loved ones during this difficult time. I’m not even living in US but have seen from a distance how much your area has been affected. It must be incredibly isolating to deal with this scattered communication and I truly hope that things will get back to normal as soon as possible. Hang in there, friend. We’re in this with you. <3

1 Like

my thoughts are with you and your family, i can only imagine how this must feel, but be sure we are here
for you, we care for you. hope you all will overcome this and you can enjoy your life with your loved ones.

1 Like

Wow, I can’t imagine how scary it all must seem, but the light of people like yourself who reach out to ensure people are being loved and cared for us so inspiring

Hey Friend! I’m really sorry to hear about your situation with the downed powerlines. It must be incredibly challenging to be separated from your families and still have to work to support others during this time. Stay safe, and I hope the power is restored soon so you can reconnect with your loved ones :heart:

I can only imagine how stressful and challenging it must be for you and your loved ones to have been dealing with this power outage. Thank you for helping out others and making sure they get what they need. It makes a big difference when people like you are willing to step in and help out people who need it. How have you been doing since you posted here? How is the local community as well?