Heartsupport i battle depression and i find at thi

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

@heartsupport I battle depression and i find at this point in my life, I feel the most okay I have ever been. Music, D&D, and video games plus being on medication for a time helped me out so much. I highly Recommended the bad Rise Against and the song Tragedy + Time I helps me remember how far I have come.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!
love, muffin <33

1 Like

@HeartSupport_Fans

I’m so happy with this progress. Depression must have been a hard battle. I struggled for many years. Love that you mention your interest. Remember, that you are always a strong warrior!

I love that you’ve been able to find a way to grow out of the darkness of depression! Music is such a cathartic experience and is something I’ve personally turned to to help me through my own struggles.

One of my favorite songs to listen to when I’m going through it is The Place That Most Deny by Haste The Day - the lyrics at the end really send it home for me: "When you breath in the place that most deny, you are strong enough. Strong enough to make it back in time!

Stay in there friend! Keep jamin and keep up the good work!

That’s amazing you’ve found things to help you lead your best life! I’ll have to look more into Rise Against’s works! I’ve also found encouragement listening to certain songs, and it’s always self-inspiring to be able to look back on how far I’ve come! Overcoming depression is a journey, and we can have to courage to keep showing up everyday!