Heartsupport i honestly don t even know what to sa

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Hope by NF
@heartsupport I honestly don’t even know what to say here, I just need help.

2 Likes

Hello! I think you have started the process the only way you can. With the first words of reaching out. If you don’t feel comfortable talking in youtube comments. There is also forum.heartsupport.com where you can feel free to share more, or here too. But please feel free to do your best to express yourself if you want/need to. We are here. <3

Hi Friend,

Well even though you aren’t sure what to say you still took a great first step by finding the words to express that you need help. I am proud of you for doing taking it and for making this post.

I don’t know what you are going through right now but I hope I can provide even a little bit of support or encouragement for you today that though things might be bad right now, there is a hope out there. I am cheering you on, hoping that you can continue to keep going, and keep pushing until you find the help that you need. Because there is help for you out there and I believe that for you. :white_heart:

Hey friend. Saying “I’m not okay” is the first step - and what a strong one. I’m proud of you and would love for you to share more if/when you feel ready for it. Heartsupport i honestly don t even know what to sa - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport - 27 May 2024 | Loom