Heartsupport i truly love you and what you do 14 1

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

@heartsupport I truly love you and what you do… 14:13 into this video, and what I take from it, Is “fake it till you make it” and I’m not meaning this in a condescending, or negative tone / meaning, since you can’t hear my voice! Lol! I have personally been to rehab two times now for just alcoholism. I learned so much more in those 60 days combined then I ever learned in school about people in life in general. My wife left me 8 months ago. I am finally coming out of the whole I dug for myself when this happened. I literally lost my house, my wife, my kids, my job, my vehicle, and my freedom. All because the way that I CHOSE to react to the situation… I was one that only acted or reacted based on how I felt at the moment. I heard fake it till you make it in rehab and thought it was ridiculous. It was for me patient not a counselor little disclaimer there lol! It is true though. If you don’t practice something you’re never going to get good at it. Even if it’s faking how you feel. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life and I’m still trying to do it, but I’m doing it finally after 37 excruciating years of my meaningless life. Just want to thank you again I don’t know if I said thank you in the beginning cuz I’m rambling, but thank you for your free time that you probably don’t really have much of it all if your a counselor / therapist. These analyzations that you do, for music that people that are usually damaged already listened to, love. It helps a lot of people. I guarantee that! I still struggle day to day for just a reason to live. I have three kids that I love so much. So I hate when I have these kind of thoughts every single day. But they keep me alive for now even though I don’t want to be at all. So I take it till I make it… So far I’m making it! And that’s way better than the life I was living before. Keep doing what you’re doing You are amazing I hope somebody in my situation reads this comment and it helps them cuz there is the light at the end of the tunnel. You don’t see it right away cuz you have to pull your head out of your ass first, but it’s there. I promise!

Edit: What you say about choosing love when you don’t feel it? That’s why it’s called making love. I believe love is not an emotion. Chemically it is but it’s equivalent to hate. Exact same chemical reaction it’s just how we perceive it and react to it. Making love is not just sex. You literally have to make love in your actions and your words. Actions especially I learned this the hard way

5 Likes