Heartsupport im currently in recovery for a heavy

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

@heartsupport im currently in recovery for a heavy addiction to fentanyl lost my brother to cancer almost 3 yrs ago our last moment was a motionless in white concert his favorite band then we went to Slipknot together our very last thing we did 11 days later he lost his battle to cancer i found him gone in his room in the house we shared and i lost control of my life and addiction so helplessly wanting to be with him again and join him then 6 months ago i went to a detox and completed my firs drug and alcohol program now im in a year long program its extended treatment i miss him soo much and realizing how much ive let not just this losd but everything else traumatic to me relationships friendships and let them be the reason of my constant spiral of afdiction

Happy i found your cjannel and realizing and learning new things in my treatments and traumas

2 Likes

Hi [ input username :slight_smile: ],

Please accept our heartfelt condolences for the loss of your brother. We can only imagine the profound impact that losing someone so dear to you must have had and may still have.

We want to commend you for your courageous journey towards recovery. Overcoming substance use is an incredibly difficult challenge, and the fact that you’re actively working on it speaks volumes about your strength and determination. Further, your introspection and understanding of how this journey may be affecting you show incredible insight and resilience.

It’s truly inspiring to see how you’re engaging with our channel and seeking out information to help you navigate through your traumas. Your commitment to learning and growth is commendable, and it’s a testament to your inner strength.

Please remember to be kind to yourself as you continue on this journey. You’re making incredible progress, and we’re rooting for you every step of the way !

@@HeartSupport thank you I’m learning to love myself again if I don’t love myself then I don’t see how I can grow and actively work my recovery