Heartsupport im going through some drama ive been

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Slipknot is SPOOKY SPOOKY! - Therapist Reacts to Duality
@heartsupport

im going through some drama. ive been strugglign with a nicotine addiction for a few months now and i decided to quit. however, i slipped up and i gave a girl some money for a vape. but the guy she gave it to doesnt want to refund the vape because i “wasted his time”. im really upset and i cant blame anyone but myself. i need help.

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I’m super proud of being brave to post your nicotine addiction. When I was growing up, I told my father and sister about not smoking. You can see only warn them but it’s their choice to quit. My dad used to be addicted to smoke & sister for vaping. They quit due to health reason and money in which I totally understand. It’s okay to mess up a few times when trying to stop smoking. Don’t be hard on yourself after trying to buy some vape. The first only thing is to learn that experience and moved on . Let me know I may be wrong, there are gums or a patch sold at stores for nicotine addiction. Also, you can join support groups to battle with nicotine addiction.When you stopped smoking, reward yourself too. You did something difficult to fight against with. I believed you can overcome nicotine addiction.

Hey my friend. I can totally understand this feeling - “i have nobody to blame but myself.” Here’s how I use to deal with it: heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Heartsupport im going through some drama ive been - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 29 April 2024 | Loom