Heartsupport ive been dealing with deep emotional

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: All 27 Slipknot music videos say 1 thing…and it’s not what you expect
@HeartSupport I’ve been dealing with deep emotional trauma for thirty years. It started the day I saw my father hit and kick my Mom from one end of the house to the other. Over the course of the next several years, I was exposed to constant domestic violence as well as being sexually abused by an older stepbrother. Held a knife to my throat the first time and said he’d kill me if I made a sound. Fast forward in my teen years I was very much into heavy music. Slipknot was always and still remains a staple in my life. Ive dealt with panic disorder, major depression, and nightmares my whole life. Even after an amazing therapist and being medicated, I still struggle every day. Thank you so much for sharing this. We love you!

1 Like

:heart:Best of luck…

My friend, you are doing the hard work, you got this, and you are not alone. Here’s a voice reply for you: Heartsupport ive been dealing with deep emotional - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport - 16 July 2024 | Loom - Hold Fast. :heart:

@@HeartSupport thank you!!! :heart: