Heartsupport ive gotta say what ive gotta say and

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Slipknot is SPOOKY SPOOKY! - Therapist Reacts to Duality
@heartsupport

“I’ve gotta say what I’ve gotta say, and then I swear I’ll go away, but I can’t promise you’ll enjoy the noise…”

For those of us that keep it bottled up tight ALL THE TIME to our own detriment. And then, when you can’t swallow any more, you regurgitate in a less than violent manner, because you’re a 6’3" 275 pound guy who is constantly described as “physically intimidating”… words are my only recourse, because I don’t want or care to use physical violence. I’m just too aware of what might happen if that genie gets out of the bottle.

I don’t physically abuse myself, but my internal mouth is always running. I’m forever mentally flagellating myself over life in general. I’m not suicidal. I’ve seen what that does to others, and have had to clean the mess up afterwards. No fun on either count. Besides, I’d rather stick around and remain a pain in the ass occasionally.

What I would like to do is talk with someone who is trained to help me weed through some of this thing we call life.

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

That’s good to know that you aren’t suicidal or harming yourself. It’s not healthy to bottle up those emotions for that long. Those emotions will someday make you snapped at someone. You are a human overall so it’s okay to feel emotional. It’s okay you to vent here in HeartSupport. I went through a lot of rough stuff in my life. Just let me know what you need to work on. Sometimes our emotions aren’t the same how we think & feel. Don’t be so hard on yourself!!! It’s awesome that you want to improve yourself.

Oh boy did this hit me like a ton of bricks. I spent most of my life drowning in my own emotions, unsure of where to put them or what to do. And I did my fair share of bottling. heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Heartsupport ive gotta say what ive gotta say and - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 1 April 2024 | Loom