Heartsupport my storm is getting the better of me

This is a topic from FACEBOOK. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on FACEBOOK.

Belongs to: What storm are you facing in your life share in th
heartsupport My storm is getting the better of me. Homeless, jobless, and I’m absolutely alone. Ready to just throw in the towel. I’ve had enough and don’t care if I don’t see another day.

4 Likes

Holding on in the darkest of storms can be really hard, but holding on and surviving produces greater potential perspective for when the times do finally become good. I was once also homeless, jobless, and alone. I’m not sure what it is that you are going through as a total, and we all experience things differently, but if you would like to share more. I’ll gladly read it, and reply. <3

you’re going through a storm, my friend, and i’m so sorry you’re caught in it without an umbrella or raincoat, figuratively speaking. i can say with confidence that you aren’t absolutely alone. these replies from heartsupport may be a stranger to you but we’ve gone through storms as well and believe in you fully and completely to take any steps forward that you can to get the help you need, the help you deserve. i care if you see another day, i want you to stick around and keep fighting so you can see your storm pass. i want you to look back at all you’ve endured and conquered and be glad you stuck around as well. i’m proud of you and hope you can keep moving forward - there are resources out there globally who can help you and there are places like heartsupport that will always have your back and hear you out. you’re loved and have infinite value. love, twix

2 Likes

The storm you are in the middle of is one that would feel devastating and I don’t doubt that anyone would feel the same. My heart goes out to you and I genuinely am thankful that through the middle of this storm you are here.

I know I cannot change your physical environment and I wish I could do that for you, but if there is any chance that knowing that someone out there sees your pain and cares for you can help lift your spirit, then it’s worth saying it.

2 Likes

Hello Friend, Thank you for writing your post, I am so grateful to you for reaching out even when things are so very difficult. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone now, you have a whole community of people here that care. I and they want you to see many more days and many more good, happy days. I see why you are hurting and unhappy and if you can find some resources where you life perhaps things can look up and there is some assistance for you. Contact us anytime. You are loved, You are valued and you are Important. Lisa.x

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I hope you are ok. Having to deal with being homeless without a job is extremely hard and being alone while dealing with all that just makes it 100x worse, I’m so sorry you’re in this situation. I hope you can take advantage of any services the city you’re in offers. There is also the United Way, 211 you can call for resources. Please take care of yourself, you matter.

3 Likes

I see you. This path you’re walking on is tumultuous and so f*cking unfair - while you are worth the fight and the possibility of seeing through this discouraging time. Rooting for you, even from far away. <3