Heartsupport polaris is not only one of my favorit

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

@HeartSupport
Polaris is not only one of my favorite bands, but their music helped me beyond what words can describe. Been dealing with a lot of anxiety for the past several years and it wasn’t until last year that I decided to get help. I recently saw them live in Philly and they blew me away. I am still dealing with a ton of stress, anxiety, and feelings of loneliness but have now sought help. Just taking everything one day at a time but love how the metal community, and those related, can really help others open up about their mental health. I’ve struggled to connect with others my whole life and still do, but hardcore music has pushed me through those times of hardship!

7 Likes

Well done for seeking help and taking care of yourself through it. There’s something really powerful in taking things one step at a time. You got this. :heart:

1 Like

It’s awesome that you’re getting help and that hardcore music has pushed you thru your hard times. Taking things one day at a time is great. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

I am so happy to hear that you’ve found some comfort and solidarity with the Polaris community. Polaris being the North Star makes them perfectly named to guide you through darkness. x

3 Likes

Hi friend,

Thank you for posting and sharing. It is awesome that you decided to seek out help for your anxiety as taking care of yourself first is paramount. Metal music has always run through my blood and I’ve taken stock using it to help me with what I deal with myself.

I wrote this earlier from a post I did myself: I swear by heavy metal music and how it speaks to my soul with what I what I Iisten to. From Fit For a King’s Locked in my Head, Bloodywood Jee Veerey (Indian folk metal band), ABR Ghosts, Lorna Shore The Pain Remains Trilogy, Hollow Front The Price of Dreaming, Haste the Day Chorus of Angels, and The Amity Afflictions Death and the Setting Sun, I feel like I have a soundtrack I’m my head that hits home when I least expect it

Music can empower us and have us look into ourselves more deeply so much.

Rock on!

Hold fast.

ctrain

3 Likes

Hey Friend
I am sorry you have had to deal with so much anxiety over the past few years but its wonderful to know that you got help and things are getting better for you. All these issues take time to learn to manage however if people can find something or some people that you can relate to like you have it makes things so much easier. Your post gives hope to many as do your actions. Thank you for sharing. I wish you well. x

2 Likes

@HeartSupport_Fans

Thank you for sharing your story.

Welcome to Heart support

I actually heard Polaris, “Overflow” is very touching and very expressive about anxiety. I actually loved it.

1 Like