Heartsupport thank you for explaining that what im

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to LEAVE ME ALONE by NF
@HeartSupport thank you for explaining that what I’m feeling is doubt, but mine is more like a cinder block trying to pull me under the waves and if I give in I might not be able to recover

2 Likes

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

Thanks for expressing your concern on HeartSupport. I’m going to support you on whatever you are struggling with. Can you explain to me on what you aren’t able to recover from? You don’t have to explain in deeper detail if you aren’t comfortable.

My friend I’m sorry to hear that you feel like there is such a heavy milestone around you that feels one moment from pulling you all the way down.

I know at times when I’m left to constantly fight against my own doubts and that looks like a lead balloon some days.
Whether it’s doubt or whether it’s another burden that filling in that space, we carry them around with us and often don’t realise the weight until we get to the point of so much exhaustion.

I can relate that if it gets to the point where these doubts, these burdens, these lead balloons get too much and they drag you down that there may not be a way out again. I think that’s one reason why it’s been such an important goal to have an amazing support system. I don’t know what yours looks like right now, but it can be all the difference. There’s still days where the balloons pull me down, but I’ve got firm hands on all sides to reach out to.
To some that looks like professional support, to others it means having a few close friends nearby to say “I’m not doing great right now”. It doesn’t mean you have to dump the full load out, especially if you’re not ready to, but it does mean that there are people who are aware that you’re struggling to keep treading the deep waters.

The cinderblocks do not have to be yours alone to bear. At times it feels like we are undeserving of allowing ourselves to feel relief even for a moment. No matter what weight you are carrying right now, you deserve to be heard and to have that relief x

1 Like

Hey hey. Wow does this hit close to home. The doubt and the fear dragging me under - except I think mine came from a different place. heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Heartsupport thank you for explaining that what im - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 29 April 2024 | Loom