Heartsupport that shadow for me is just facing eve

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Forty Six and 2 by Tool
@HeartSupport That shadow for me is just facing everything from fear, doubt, and mistakes I have made and being able to face it all head on to improve myself

2 Likes

Hi friend. The emotions you are experiencing are felt by everyone at points. It is normal and expected to happen. That being said, it is important to remember that these are merely your emotions. These do not define you as a person. These struggle are manageable. I have no doubt that you will find the strength to step through your shadow. Sending love.
-SM

1 Like

Hi friend,
I believe that you have the strength to face your fears, doubts, and mistakes head-on. It will be a great step towards self-improvement. You are definitely not alone in this, as so many other people face the same obstacles. I believe in you and believe you can overcome everything that holds you back.

• Star :slight_smile:
1 Like

hey friend, thank you for sharing your shadow and what will result by stepping through it. you are far from alone in having your fears, doubts, and mistakes follow you, holding you back from self-improvement. it’s a difficult, yet rewarding thing to do when we face it all in exchange for a better, stronger tomorrow. your mistakes, doubts, and fears do not define you. may courage, strength, and perseverance drive your journey forward for you, my friend. you got this!

love,
twix

Hey there,
Thank you for sharing your experience. You are not alone. Being faced with fear, doubt, and regret for past mistakes is something I have also dealt with. Acknowledging this is always the first step. I want you to know that these feelings do not define who you are. You have the ability to use this as motivation for growth. Stepping out of that shadow, embracing the good and the bad, and coming out of it a stronger person. It might be cheesy to say… but I really believe we cannot appreciate the good in life until we have experienced the opposite. With that said, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am wishing you the best. We are always here to support you. Sending you love and hugs <3

1 Like

That is a very significant and strong definition of your shadow! Love the way you put it as it really resonates at a deep level. This shadow is always there somehow and we can’t avoid it, despite doing our best efforts to not look at it for what it is. It’s hard to face fear, doubt and our personal mistakes in the eyes. But there is also something profoundly humbling in doing so. Growing pains as they say… right?

You can be proud of yourself for not running way from it, but instead to try to hear what is composing it. Too often we try to hide the dust under the rug, but the pile only gets bigger over time. It takes a lot of courage and a good use of your own vulnerability to face your own shadow, and somehow learn to befriend it. If anything, it’s a beautiful expression of your humanity - no one is meant to be perfect, and no one should ever be expected to be perfect either. Well done, friend!