HeartSupport

How can music help bring me back to me ,i was talking to my therapist about ren tune it helped me see accepting my anxietys but didn’t last,?

1 Like

Glad to have found the channel! Music that has real depth and emotion behind it is so amazing and can be so cathartic. It’s important to talk about and I relate to and appreciate your perspectives!

1 Like

Ho ! I love you guys already. I have watched few video with blond hair. She is so revelant. Sorry i dont know her name yet. May i strongly suggest you to try so many Rush’s songs that are deliciously deep. Neil Peart was a genius writer as well as the best drummer ever. Best regards from Québec.

1 Like

kinda heavy dont read if you are one of those people this is the first time i say anything to anyone about it i dont even know where to start well i rather getting kidnaped(16yold me) by 3 old man taking turns and grape me again and get my mother back she died 44 days ago from cancer it was so fast dr where like shes gonna be ok… f this life i cant even eat the chop suey(su…d) i dont want to do that to my family i live in 3rd world things are worst here no money leaching of my dad he is old school and ashamed of me so i cant bring myself to hurt him more and tell him rather he thinks im a leach and dissapointed in me same with brother and sister i guess i be misserable until the day comes maybe i be free again all i know i cant do it myself so many things went wrong for me i guess my bad mostly but music keeping me alive so far hope 1 day i can feel and enjoy cup of tea or breez or whatever this is getting too long shit im a 34y old walking dead i guess sry if i made you sad -_-no im not sry you need to know whats going on in the fking world step out of ur buble now and then

1 Like

Take care, Poland support U

1 Like
1 Like

Ok, great message and out reach = Sub’d

1 Like

Good morning. I have just recently found this channel and thoroughly enjoy the videos. I am 60 years old and have been dealing with anxiety and depression for the better part of my life. It has only been in the past 15 years or so that I was able to find some sort of help for my situations, though I still struggle with it on an almost daily basis. Music is definitely one of the ways I cope with some of my issues and, again, it has only been in the past 15 years or so that I realized music has always meant more to me than just the music. But along with that I have found that writing and doing artwork are also a great place to temporarily escape the demons that seem to always be just around the corner. For me, artwork and writing seem to be a way of taking something that seems unreal, untouchable, locked in my head, and give it life. I can see it, I can touch it. Just last week I was in the emergency room due to a COPD exacerbation that lead to a major anxiety attack. After several potent medications and nine hours later, my head was in a better place and I was able to go home. Today is another day. I am vertical, and that is a good thing. If you are interested in seeing what goes on in my head during and after one of these episodes, please feel free to check out my video titled “Delirium in Shades of Gray” in which I wrote and speak the lyrics, and did the drawing. Thank you for what you do and just keep being there.

1 Like

I just recently tried to commit suicide. I’m now speaking with a phycologist and I’m looking for more help

1 Like

I just found this channel. I’m so thankful for you guys. This is an awesome support network :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for what you do. It has helped so much. Love the music choices you pick. Donating as well. Still struggling for 50 years :heart:

1 Like