HeartSupport

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

Welcome to our channel.

1 Like

True and unconditional love we are not alone we stand and unite and I fight depression and schizophrenia I love music I’m 32 and still alive also self hurt cut and voices n visions I need help with it anyone

1 Like

Ren - Hi Ren. This reaction is a MUST. No song captures mental health problems better. I have literally watched hundreds of reactions to it and always learn something new from each person experiencing it. :heart:

1 Like

I love this charity already! The philosophy is everything I believe in❤️

1 Like

God bless you! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Heart Support is a great resource to help you understand and process things you’re dealing with. It’s helped me tremendously, especially because it’s been said by many I’m sure, but when you’re happy you enjoy the music, and when you’re in a low place you start to understand the music.

1 Like

Love the channel and the content! I see the Providence Bruins cap! Keep up the great work :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you guys for all that you do through HeartSupport. You guys rock!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello I am on the spectrum and I absolutely love music especially metal!!! I would love to tell you about myself and what I desire to do.

1 Like

Love this! :)…

1 Like

I’ve been so happy to find this channel. Music has been my absolute life line. It’s saved me more times than I care to remember and still does today. I can’t get through the day without music. I’ve always been so passionate about it, and have always been the type of person to break down the lyrics, and also personalised them in how they connect and mean to me. Slipknot especially has gotten me through so much in my life.

Just wanted to say thanks :pray: I love watching the videos and the breakdown of lyrics and reactions.

1 Like

This sounds great and I will stay in touch. I find in recent years all that gives me energy physically and mentally has gone, like a spark for life and what bothers me most is my passion for Rock and Metal has faded and that scares me for someone who has loved it for so many years but I feel I lost the spark for everything so that gives me hope for my passion in rock and metal it reignite. So over the last year I decided to come at it from a different angle. I read about the lyrics and see what resonates. I take vocal lessons as a form of therapy and to enjoy music again. I went to Bring me the horizon recently and that singer lives in his music and it comes from such intense life experiences I think his great

1 Like

is that a g80? gyat…

1 Like

Jake bless you. I have loved abr from your first album and I never knew you were the president of this. From the bottom of my heart thank you and thank all your staff. PS meddler has to be my favorite abr song

1 Like

You guys are amazing! :).

1 Like

HeartSupport is such a great resource and community. I appreciate your efforts and mission.

1 Like

I need help right now…tried ending it all 2 days ago…hasn’t got much better😢 love these videos and my therapist sucks! No encouragement

1 Like

I just found this as if I was guided here! This is amazing! I need this so much :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Please react to All Fucked Up by the Amity Affliction. It helped me from committing suicide and saved my life that song means a lot to me

1 Like

I would love to do an interview with Taylor for my YouTube channel!

1 Like