Hello a little story about me

hello im a 41 year old who was diagnosed with ptsd with trama from my early years as a child I was sexually assaulted by foster brothers and bullied in high school mentally and physically abused by my step father some days I feel lost and all alone there are days where I don’t socialize and some days I do I have had 2 nervous breakdowns

Hi, Alpha!

I am very sorry to hear that you had to experience this. Nobody should ever have to go through sexual assault and abuse.

I am 33 and I also have been diagnosed with PTSD and have been receiving treatment for PTSD. I was sexually abused and assaulted both in my childhood and teenage years. So, I can understand the pain and struggle that comes with it. I also know all too well, the feeling of being alone and not socializing.

Thank you for sharing something so personal and difficult. I can’t imagine it’s ever easy to open up. It takes a lot of strength and courage. No matter the age.

Know that you are important, cared for.

Hold fast my friend.

I can’t imagine what you’ve gone through. but I can say, what makes you feel happy? what are the things you do that get you out of that headspace? What is your passion or something that always makes you smile? Try doing that more! I have several days where I don’t socialize and I have to do a social detox because it just gets exhausting sometimes, but I try to pull myself out of those ruts and it usually ends up with me being happy I went out for coffee with a friend, or wrote in a journal, or read a book. It can make a world of difference.