Help me (i dont know what to do)

This is my first post, so im just going to leave myself as anonymous. Recently, in school, i just havent been doing that well. Its just like i never have anything to say or i just go completely blank. I just space out then i get in trouble for it. I have depression, though no one knows about it. I have had suicidal thoughts but im just too scared. Im happy to have found this website with a lot of other people who are like me. I just don’t know what to do. I think i shouldnt be talking about it but this is my last idea.
I’ll get out of your way now.

Sometimes, what you really need is to talk to people. And you’re in the right place. Feel free to talk about what you’re comfortable with. If you need someone to talk to privately, feel free to message me, I’ll listen.
Stay strong: you are loved :slight_smile:

Hey, @anonymous4342! I’m glad you came here. :slight_smile: Welcome!

Talking to people is a huge step, maybe the most important one you can take. We’re here to help you through this as long as you need us. :heart: And I want to reassure you - there’s absolutely nothing wrong with talking about what you’re going through. It’s not like you chose these struggles! There’s nothing to be ashamed of here. And spacing out during class isn’t a sign that there’s something wrong with you - I’d say it’s a sign that you’ve got a lot on your mind that needs to be dealt with.

Is there anyone you trust that you could talk to in person? The benefits of talking to a friend about these things can’t be overstated. And if you feel ready, would you consider reaching out to your parents or someone at school, and asking to speak to a professional? I only say this because suicidal thoughts are very serious, and something that maybe a therapist would know best how to help with.

Thanks for sharing with us! :heart: I’m around if you want to talk more, feel free to post again or shoot me a message.

Why shouldn’t you talk about having depression?

Thank you, everyone!
I’m going to start by telling my parents, i think. I will do it soon. Thank you for your support!

Also, I’m sorry it took me so long to get back. I’ve been quite busy.