Hi..im memelord

Hi…i am memelord…i am 23 years old…and idk how to start this…first of all…till’ this day i lost 3 gf’s…first one was 5 years ago…bcz of that i went insane…goed to a doctor…he prescribed me some meds…after 2 mounts…when i payed him another visit he said that meds seem to not work and he put in front of me a paper that i needed to sign in order to go to shock therapy…aaaaannnd lets just Say i didnt read a paragraf that said that i was going to be a test subject…and i stayed there 1 year…bcz of what i experienced there…i falled in depresion…and i wasn’t cured…so yeah…i meet a girl that was my age… Natasha.She said She is a psihiatrist and that She was going to help me…and let’s just Say there was more than just a “helping thing”…we got atached by eachother…but after 3 or 4 mounts…idk She got hit by a bus in the bus station…and died…and the third one…and the most recent one was sophie that was a girl around 20 years old that i knew for Like 12 years…She burned herself and i still dont know why…i feel so sad and hopeless now…and i just wana stab myself :((. Sorry for my bad english tho

It okay English is hard language to learn. I’m sorry fir your troubles, those very tragic even to happen to one person alone. You came to a good place to get help and there video on heartsupport that can also be seen on YouTube. I hope you find peace abs don’t give up on life.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.