Hit another depression spike

ive been able to hold it out as long as i can but i cant i take care of my grandmother but it seems i have to be up 24 hours a day just to watch her and when i try to i mess up somewhere even when its so early i just want to sleep but now i just wish for death. The worst part she began threatening to kill me and call social services on me i need someone to really save me from the pain this time.

1 Like

Hi @emoamy666,

Thanks for sharing your concern with me! Your grandmother should appreciate of you taking care of you. That’s awful of your grandma trying to harm and call social services. You sound like a wonderful and nice person but your grandmother is ungrateful for you. Do you know any close members of your family & friends to live with? You shouldn’t be suffering the pain alone. I’m here to support you the best I can.

well i mean my mom has been doing that and didnt like my grandmother still treating me better but luckily it was one day and im sure she doesnt mean it but i do have some tips on what to do myself

Sometimes family conflicts are kind of a mess. The best thing is to take care of yourself. I had to put boundaries with my family. I love my family but I need my alone time.

Hello emoamy666 – So sorry to hear about your situation. I too recently had a similar predicament and it IS exhausting. I did this video to share some thoughts and support. Hit another depression spike -- Response | Loom