Hobbies to start

Hello this is me second post. I am looking for hobbies to do while my husband works. Got lots of free time now. I’ve been starting baking and looking for good recipes. Im thinking about joining a book club too. Any recommendations? I’ve thought about volunteering part time virtually. I looked into the red cross.

2 Likes

Any hobbies you’ve always wanted to try? I find things that have a tangible result to by my favorite. Something that makes me feel accomplished after I’m done with a mini project.

2 Likes

If you’re interested, at Heartsupport we have our own teams of online volunteers. Their activity resolves around meeting weekly on Discord to send words of encouragement to people who posted here on this forum. Just sharing the words in case that is a mission that would resonate with your heart as well!

You can find all the information about our teams here:

As for the hobbies, it surely depends on things you would feel like having an affinity with. Is there a domain that you are interested by? Music, traditional art, exercising…? It could be easier to identify what would interest you from there!

1 Like