Hospitalizations

From manic_at_the_disc0: It sucks bc I’m the only person ik who gets hospitalized every month for an attempt

2 Likes

Hello manic_at_the_disc0

I’ve been hospitalized a lot in my past, not as much so in my present, as I have been actively working on recovery for a long time now. I was once hospitalized for 6 months straight so I wouldn’t end my life. I just want you to know that I relate to you, and I believe in you. If you want to share more of what you are going through. Please feel free to do so. Hope you can feel a bit better with time. <3

Hi manic_at_the_disc0,

Thank you for your post and opening up about what you are going through. I can only provide some support and encouragement for you. I’d like to let you know that I am hoping for your recovery as time goes on. I wish you strength for your journey of recovery and the support that you need while you work through and improve your mental health. I’m glad to see a post from you because that means that you are still here. You matter friend! Your life matters! And as long as you are here, there is a chance that things can get better with time. I am rooting for you! :white_heart: