How do I get my singing voice back?

Hey everyone. I was just wondering if y’all had some tips on how to improve my singing voice. I normally sing pretty well, but I’ve been out of practice for a few weeks and it’s getting worse. So I was just wondering if you guys could give me some tips on how to get it back?

4 Likes

@InsurgentAce

Have you try vocal warmups?

3 Likes

Youtube is probably a great way of finding resources! (: I bet you there is all kinds of warmups and tips on there. You could also look on Twitch for music streamers and ask them what they do for warmups <3

3 Likes

what I personally like doing is doing some vocal warmups from youtube. Asking more experienced people what they would do in certain situations and what their tips are. It’s sometimes better to bring some materials so they can give some tips on what you specifically can improve. and also record yourself a lot and see if you can recreate stuff that you like. become more aware of what you’re doing. but getting tips from other people often helps me a lot.
Hope to hear some of your stuff :heart:

4 Likes

I found this on youtube

Maybe it’s something that could be helpful for you. Looks like he has all kinds of exercises.

3 Likes

I use that one, couldn’t find it last night.

3 Likes