How is everyone

Good Morning how is everyone doing today

1 Like

Alive and kicking. Hope you are having a wonderful day! <3

Struggling with depersonalization disorder and depression.

1 Like

I also struggle with these things, sometimes worse then others. If you would like to share more about what you are feeling. Feel free. If not that is also perfectly fine. We are here though. <3

1 Like

have depersonalization disorder depression schizophrenia
Insomnia
PTSD
Anxiety Disorder.

my grandpa molestated me when i was a kid, for 6 years, it was terrifying, it fucked my up emotionally, physically, Psychologically , and Mentally.

@ThriceTheThird

1 Like

In my last reply, I meant some days worse then others, not sometimes :sweat_smile:. I’m sorry you went through that in that way. What about lately? How are things in the present? If you don’t mind me asking. Obviously you don’t have to share anything more then you want to.

Oh don’t care about my grandpa, grandma and my entire family, things are still terrible and it’s Isolating , lonely and honestly don’t fucking care anymore even though it fucked up it’s also Very liberating, my entire family is vail and Conceited so i don’t talk to any of them anymore and someone told me to shut up and to not mention ,
about my what i go through, to that person, fuck you, you don’t own me, you don’t know me you only see what you want to see ( talking about toxic waste Mentality , fucking losers that are terrible excuses ,terrible people are disgusting and don’t deserve any attention let alone consideration.)

@ThriceTheThird

1 Like

I think it is healthy that you talk about what you have been through. So I think you are correct in feeling the way you do about that stuff. I also think its good that you have separated yourself from the toxic people in your life, even if they are blood related. I think that real family comes from bonds, and traits that are shown. Loyalty, understanding, and things of this nature. Isolation in the form of removing yourself from the toxic situations you are in. I think is the good kind of isolation. I think when you hide completely from all things and people, then the isolation is becoming unhealthy. I am glad you are willing to share your feelings and experiences here. Never feel bad for the way you feel, or the things you have been through. It is okay to share anything you want here. <3

1 Like

I don’t feel bad about how i feel about toxic waste people, mom neglected me and cheated on my dad, i hate religion had terrifying experiences for several years, school was also terrible badly bullied and hurt.

Music is the only thing that saved me for everything, Listen listening to music is like escaping to a whole another world. Music is the best forum of escapism

Been Vegan for a 5 years now and straight edge, advocate for the animals and the ones that can’t defend themselves.

Been through a lot of fucked up shiz for 22 years

@ThriceTheThird

1 Like