How the fuck do i accept a pain and darkness cause

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist gets Down With The Sickness by Disturbed (FIRST TIME REACTION)
How the fuck do I accept a pain and darkness caused by anxiety with no trigger that has been with me for 42 years (since puberty) with no let up. Unless you experience 42 years of constant headaches from the morning when I wake, all day and unable to sleep longer than 4 hours because of it along with total muscular pain then you cannot know what it is like. I have been treated with over 30 antidepressants all of which had horrible side effects. 10 years ago I was treated with opiates (Dihydrocodeine) for the pain. This not only got rid of the pain, but also calmed me, made me feel happier and normal, yet without long term studies the fact that I have to take more than my prescribed amount to feel normal and prevent withdrawal is frowned upon by the doctors yet they have kept prescribing them. I’m from the UK and the help is non existent. There’s more to this but I’m sure I’ve bored you enough. Love Heavy, thrash, black and death metal BTW.

Double post.