I am being cyber bullied by my mom's side of the family

I have fucking had it being bullied by my aunts, uncles, and judgmental cousins. I found out couple days ago they are bullying me behind my back. There is this past I cannot bury but I went to my cousins wedding last summer and they made fun of me at the wedding and the reception. They would only hang out with people that were popular and I wasn’t one of them. I was ready to kill myself that day. Because I couldn’t take it anymore. I still will not bury this past today. Someone please shoot me.

1 Like

Hi there @Nothingnear,

My friend, I am honestly so, so sorry for how these family members are treating you. It is unfair, vile, immature, and completely inappropriate. It truly angers me just to hear, especially when it’s family (though, I suppose that word doesn’t mean anything to some)! In any case, I am so, so glad you’re here. We are glad you’re here. We are here to support you, listen to you, and be there for you. Would it be possible to just block them on all social media and privatize your profiles? So at least you don’t have to worry about them on the internet? You are not whatever they say; if anything, their comments and speaking behind your back and bullying is a reflection on the kind of people they are, not you. Your worth is not defined by what they say or what they think of you. And I imagine that might just be easy for me to say, but the crushing weight is something that someone on the outside can’t understand… but still. Please know that we love you, and that you are dearly loved. Truly. :purple_heart:

Sending love and hope,
Alex

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.