I am done

Hey, my name is John, i am 17 years old, and i’m tired of life. I don’t know what to do… i’m sick of everything that’s been happenning to me, i am giving up. i’m sorry, but i can’t take it anymore…

3 Likes

Hey there John,

Lets talk. Sounds like you’re having a hard time. What’s going on friend? You’ve come to a good place. If you just need to mind dump and vent and get some things off your shoulder. That is what this forum is for. To release some of that in a place of no judgement.

I’m sorry you are having a hard time right now. I know that when it feels like life is just throwing one bad thing after another at us it can just feel extremely frustrating and overwhelming. It can leave you feeling defeated, upset and tired.

Hey, if you need to just rant. Go for it. What’s going on?

1 Like

@John_Lucas

Hey John,

I don’t know what’s been happening to you, and I’m sorry you’ve been feeling like giving up when you posted this. I hope you are safe right now. Hope you got some rest and let those feelings go away. Life can be pretty rough sometimes. And in those moments it feels good to be supported by people who care about us. We care about you here. We’re willing to listen and help. So if you want to make that step of sharing what’s going on, then feel free to do it. This is a safe place. And it’s a healthy thing to do. :heart:

Hope you don’t mind, but I’d like to share with you the following numbers and informations that you can use if you don’t feel safe or if the pain becomes too intense:

Those are crisis lines numbers and chat. Feel free to use them anytime you need.

You matter, friend. You are loved. And you are not alone right now. Hang in there. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey @John_Lucas , welcome to the community! :partying_face::tada: Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your current struggles. I know everything must be pretty rough right now and it sounds like you are going through a tough time but I believe you are not giving up because you came here to post. You are looking for love and support and this community is here to provide that. We are here to listen if you want to rant and just let it all out. I am sorry you are feeling this way because it’s not fair. I hope you are safe and can find some people who love and care about you to support you through your difficult time right now.

3 Likes

Hey man, your existence is paramount to me, a complete stranger who you don’t know. I am 13 and I have been having suicidal thoughts since I was 11. I thought about taking my own life once when I was 12,and almost attempted.

But there is one thing you must know…

No matter how alone you think you are, there is someone out there who loves you. Us, total strangers, love you. Don’t give up, for us, and for you.

1 Like