I am in a dispersive episode and it's so hard

Yeah it would but i don’t even know if it was something someone said in the past. I don’t ever remember someone saying I was worthless or something like that.

That’s something you will need to work on with your counselor. Unfortunately we can encourage you during tough times, always, but the deep work will need to be done with them. They are equipped to support you for this, on the long term, while we’re not. I remember you’ve mentioned having a new counselor and that they are great, so I hope you’ll give them and chance and let them know about these thoughts that you have about yourself. That’s how they’ll be able to help you the best from now on. And that’s how you’ll help yourself too. Being self-critical is far from being a fatality. It just needs to be unlearned and replaced by something different, healthier, with the help of someone who will give you the right tools for that. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

I know I need to talk to her about this. I want to but I just had my session yesterday so now I need to wait a week. Waiting hurts.

2 Likes

I know it takes time but I want to be okay now. I just want to be okay and fine.

1 Like

Same here but there is nothing I guess we can do to make things alright in a go. We can’t wait take medical help and support from loved ones to get out of this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.