I am so very sorry

I’m sorry I post so often. I just don’t have anyone else to talk to. I am being destroyed from within, I’m terrified of myself and being alone. I can feel my soul collapse and fall and old habits start to resurface. I fear that I might start hurting myself again I want to so bad, but the last time I did I almost didn’t wake up. Again its something I want to do and I know that one day I will take my own life. I can feel it. I’m sorry everyone. But this weight on my chest is killing me. I would like to think that I can still do things right but I can’t. No matter how hard I try all I do is fail. I can see the light fading as I write this. I’m sorry. I just don’t know what else to do but try and vent this pain. Thank you for reading this if you did. You are a beautiful person remember that

1 Like

Hi friend,
You don’t have to worry about posting too much. This support wall is for you to use whenever YOU want! We won’t judge you in any way. We love that you’re opening up and sharing with us what’s going on in your life. I’m proud of you for being so vulnerable. I’m proud of you for telling us how you feel, because that’s a really scary and difficult thing to do.
You are a smart, capable, STRONG, worthy person. You deserve encouragement and love and acceptance, and that’s exactly why we’re here.
It’s okay not to be okay. It’s okay to be sad. it’s okay to admit that you’re struggling. No matter what, KEEP TELLING US HOW YOU FEEL! we love you so much and care for you so deeply, my friend. you are worthy, you are accepted here, and you don’t deserve to deal with this pain alone. We’re here for you no matter what.
love you friend, stay strong

2 Likes

Hey Coyoteryder,
You don’t have to be sorry for posting so often. I want you to know that you are not worthless and that so many people love and care about you. And I also want you to know that you’re not alone. Please don’t give up. You deserve all the love and support.

1 Like

I get it. I feel like overdosing is the only way out right now. The pain I’m feeling is more intense than I’ve ever felt, and its the first time since a very vivid suicide dream, that those thoughts have been even remotely attractive… I relapsed in my self harm today after a month of clean time… even that didn’t stop the thoughts.

My suicide dream < this is the link to that. I hope you find something in this atleast. You’re loved.

Hold Fast
Kayla

2 Likes

Unfortunately I relapsed as well last night with self harm. I’m sorry you did as well @Kayla

1 Like

Video Response:

4 Likes

@Coyoteryder

Don’t be sorry. You have the right to be honest, transparent, and vulnerable. It is uncomfortable to do, but you have the strength. Relapse is a part of recovery. You will get better. I encourage you to talk to the ones you love in real life. They will listen. Show yourself grace, my friend. Love yourself also. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

@Casers thank you for your kind and supporting words. It does mean a lot to me. I’m trying my absolute hardest to keep my head up. You are a beautiful person and have a beautiful soul, thank you

1 Like