I been facing my inner demons since i was 15 still

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist scared to react to Slipknot - Psychosocial
I been facing my inner demons since I was 15 … still alive somehow but I am terribly bad when it comes to self confidence and overall motivation

1 Like

Speak positivity to yourself daily and eventually you’ll start to see the things inside of you that are good and noble. You’ll also then have the strength to pull them out in more abundance. You got this! Therapy helps a lot to unlock the gates of your mind and depression.

well … that’s not easy imo@@Iron_Main when my own opinion is that I am the most shit person in the world ( big reason why I feel like this has to do with bullies when I grew up… a habbit of accepting things and just being like oh well, and try carry on with my life )

Hey friend, thanks so much for writing in - personally can relate to all of what you said so I wanted to do a video reply and be a bit more personal. You can watch that at the loom link below, but I also mention our peer mentorship program that is totally free as an alternative to therapy if you can’t afford it. The peer mentorship program is at BTS Mentorship Program | HeartSupport and if you want to try out therapy for a week for free you can go to betterhelp.com/heartsupport and you can watch my video reply here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom – really appreciate you writing in, and feel really connected to what you shared. Thank you.