I can’t anymore

Hello, I’m new here, I don’t know where to start, my life had a dramatic changed, my kids moved out, my relationship suffer of this due to a fell to a big depression and and affected my relationship and we broke up, i feel that a lost everything, I feel alone I don’t see what is my purpose in life anymore, I don’t have energy for everything, I can’t stop been sad, everyday is a struggle, sometimes I wish to go to sleep and never wake up, I pray to God to that for me, I’m sure everyone would be better without me.

7 Likes

Hey @Lala212, thank you so much for being here and welcome to Heart Support. Hope that this can be a place where you feel loved and cared for. I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through because that sounds so incredibly hard and difficult. I can’t imagine what it is like to have your kids move out and also go through a break up. That is a lot and I’m sure was overwhelming.

I want to start by saying that although we might not have gone or are going through exactly what you are going through, you are not alone. This has been a great community for me, so I hope it can be the same for you and support you in whatever way you need. Thank you so much for being here and being vulnerable because that takes so much strength.

I haven’t experienced everything you have, but I have been struggling with isolation/loneliness this last year, so have at least a small idea of how terrible of a place that can be, so I am sorry that you are going through that. I think another result of this past year for me has been a dullness and lack of motivation to do even the simplest of tasks. Like I said, having this community has helped me with that and I think really any community can help.

I am so glad that you are here and I don’t think we would be better without you. I know that I am a random stranger and that things are dark right now, but I truly believe that things can get better and that what is true today doesn’t have to be true tomorrow. Feel free to reach out to me if you ever need someone to talk to and I would encourage you to continue to come back to this community because a lot of us have had similar experiences to you. You are not alone and you are loved :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for your words, I just don’t know what to do anymore, my sad feelings getting worse, is been two months since the breakup but I’ve been sad for a longer time, and is just getting worse every day. I’m sorry you had to go through stuff too, I don’t wish anybody this, because it really feels like the end

1 Like

Even if your kids moved away, they probably still love you! I’m sure they would be heartbroken if you died. You need to keep living.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.