I can’t remember

I want to hurt myself.

1 Like

Hey friend, breathe, it’s okay. No one is perfect, don’t expect yourself to be perfect. Reading those 2 books may have got you a bit turned around but that’s doest mean you’re lost forever.
Hold fast <3

You are enough

I don’t know anymore

This won’t last forever. I believe in you. I know you can hold on

I don’t think I can at this point.

Are you frustrated/disappointed with yourself about not remembering the time, as in your other post?

I don’t know how I feel. I haven’t been able to identify this feeling for more than a week. Maybe it’s just desperation. I’m a selfish attention seeker anyways.

Oh trust me I know all about feeling like an attention seeker. But there’s a point where your mental health comes to a new level, then you shouldn’t give a damn about what anyone else thinks. Work on yourself before you work on others and get help. Do whatever you have to do to find yourself again. We need you around for a long time.
“Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse. It eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better.”

I know that suicide does that. That’s why my mind is so set on it. And sometimes I can’t even come to care for myself because I know I’d just hurt myself if I tried, physically and mentally.

You’re never gonna convince me you’re beyond hope. If there are things you don’t like about yourself, you can change it. You should be the most important person in your life. And you’re worth it, or else I wouldn’t be here.
And sometimes being selfish is what’s needed.

I’m too selfish. I’m not that important anyways.

Says who? You might not seem important to yourself, but there’s probably someone out there who will love you when they meet you. And don’t tell me there isn’t anyone who could possibly care, because there’s hundreds of people in the world and I care.
You’re not selfish, that’s the demons in your mind telling you that.

1 Like

Quit belittling yourself. How are you going to accept other people telling you how much you’re worth when you think you’re worthless?

Quit it.

You are worth more than what you think. You aren’t just a number or one of the many. You are you and there is absolutely no one else like you.

We don’t deserve you. We are blessed by you.

Be strong.

1 Like

Please don’t go. I know it’s dark right now but we don’t want you to leave us. The darkest times come right before the light hits so please hold on! If you don’t feel you can be strong, let us be strong for you. We believe in you, we love you, and we believe you’re precious. Please don’t hurt yourself. We need you and want you, please don’t go.

There are many people like me. I’m not that unique. And I’m too weak.

I’m really sorry…

Dude its okay, struggle happens. We are here for you. :heart: