I can't change, stuck in a never-ending loop

I wish I could be somebody else

1 Like

We Can Be The Best Person We Can Imagine.
And Make It Real.

1 Like

I can’t imagine anything great for myself I just wish I didn’t exist I’ve been a terrible son and a terrible brother

1 Like

People Are More Than Their Mistakes.
People Make Mistakes But People Don’t Have To Be Defined By Them.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter you will forget about in a couple of days and it will be like I never existed

1 Like

You Are Here At Heartsupport.
As Long As You Are Here, And Speak, We Will Keep In Touch My Friend.

1 Like

Thanks once again I’m sorry for being such an ass you have to be one of the kindest people I’ve met

1 Like

Thank You Jax.
Much Love To You My Friend! Hugz!

1 Like

Thank You For Sharing Your Thoughts.
Thank You For Being You.

1 Like

:slight_smile: no problem

1 Like

Im so sorry you feel

1 Like

Thank you for the response

1 Like

Hi, Jax

I am sorry that you are still struggling. I know how frustrating therapy can be sometimes. When I first tried therapy, it did absolutely nothing for me. In fact, in ended up making me upset. I didn’t realize at the time that therapists are like doctors. It takes time to find the right one that really works for you. Maybe that therapist wasn’t working out, you could request a different one? I know that may not be appealing. Which is understandable if not. It can be really emotionally and mentally draining to find the right one but can be really worth it.

Anyway. I’m sorry friend. I don’t know your situation or what you are going through, but just know that you are loved and valued here. I may not be able to resolve whatever it is you are going through but I care. And want you to know that this place is here to offer love, support and encouragement the best way we can.

I hope that you are able to find something that brings you peace and comfort my friend.

• Kitty
2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, I guess one thing I’m worried about is disappointing my current therapist i have a bad problem of worrying about how others feel to how I feel, thank you for the message. I would like to hear more.

2 Likes