I can't get my thoughts to stop

I try not to come on here unless I really feel I have no where else. Latley I’ve just, spiraled, I’m sure you could tell from my first post to now what my mind has been putting me through. There’s constant panic and bouts of depression. I’ve been having nightmares and dreams about my friend who killed himself last month to add on to it. I keep wondering what’s the point in trying when this is all going to end. Is there really any significance then? Living seems pointless. my only reason at times to keep going is because I know I have friends who occasionally turn to me when they need someone. I feel so numb otherwise. Sometimes my only conversations with friends are about our stuggles, once thats over. Theres no more conversation. Not to say that I feel used, I don’t mind it as long as I can help. It takes a toll not having any genuine conversation or someone steadily there. So then I’m left to my mind, I feel like I’m not good enough at all. I feel like I’m so so very useless. Theres nothing beautiful about me, there isn’t anything of worth in me. I’m constantly weighed down by all the chaos and wrongs happening in the world as of right now as well. I’m trying so very hard to hold out till next month, college starts and hopefully I’ll help. Its just a very hard struggle right now. I’m hesitant to post this, to be quite honest even if I have posted before I’m afraid to let this out. Please If anyone’s willing to talk or just post some encouragement it’d be appreciated

Thank you so much for posting. It takes a lot of courage and I’m really proud of you. Just wanted to let you know you aren’t alone. The mind can be a very tricky and frusterating thing. It’s really frusterated and add everything else going on makes it even harder. Something that has been helping me lately is journaling getting out all my thoughts on paper. Also, when I am really struggling going for a drive and watching the sunset or sunrise or just looking for little things of beauty like a flower, or the clouds or the sun just things to get your mind off things. I’m sorry friendships have been so hard. I hope you will keep reaching out on here even if things aren’t that hard. So many people on here care and offer some great support. You aren’t alone and to things can get better and emotions do pass.

Hey! I just wanted to say, that you are beautiful and you are perfect just the way you are. Keep going and let the sunshine in!

Have a nice day <3

1 Like

hi friend,
just wanna let you know that you’re loved. we care about you so much and we’re glad you’re here: )
stay strong, friend. you got this

1 Like