I discover a addition and for me the process of de

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist's V.A.N. (Bad Omens/Poppy)
I discover a addition and for me the process of descontinuing a vicious implementing a new healthy habit its more hard to get. This alegory of a Ai learning your weak spots its like you battling with yourself but every time you lose its more hard.:cry: my terapist its a veil i will tear up. She give me the weapons for combat but depends of me to complete ths.

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I relate to your post about working on a new healthy habit. It takes awhile until your brain gets used to it. Sometimes it’s okay to messed up a few times. Don’t give up, I believed you can develop a good habit in the future.

@@HeartSupport tank you for comment and yeah my firsts 2 weeks was very tuff. But we regret a little just for my body adpting without hurt and suffer abestinence and its works petty well.

1 Like

Hey hey my friend. I have felt this way before - battling with yourself and losing those battles. Feeling defeated. It makes sense to feel the way you do - heartsupport β€” Mozilla Firefox - I discover a addition and for me the process of de - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport β€” Mozilla Firefox - 29 April 2024 | Loom