I don’t want to be here anymoreeee

I honestly don’t know how much longer I could take this. I don’t want to be alive. My whole life I’ve had this mental battle, it’s so miserable. I’ve tried medication and therapy and I still go back to this very dark place. I feel so alone. So unhappy. Not motivated. So sad about where I am in life. I know if I die it wouldn’t matter to anyone. I don’t want to live for myself and I don’t have anyone to live for. Idk if there is anything else that can help me.

2 Likes

I feel you. I’ve been there awhile myself. I have no good answer as of yet. I use to believe in there being a point. I use to think of myself as a fighter. I’ve been told I’ve become the world’s worst cheerleader. I don’t want to die. I just don’t want to live. There has to be a point maybe its not for us to know what it is. Then i think now theres a reason it’s called the pursuit of happiness. People are never happy with what we have. Happiness comes from the pursuit. We must keep moving to be happy I think. I don’t know but I keep thinking real answer comes from within each of us not the world around us.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for sharing, I’m proud of you for fighting so yourself for so long and trying things to get better. I believe you are important and have so much worth-not just in the future, but in everything you do each day, all the little things. It looks like you a good community in your life. Friendship is so important, and the more you reach out the more people can help you! I hope you can find some friends to support you, I know there are people who care about you or would be happy to be your friend, so you don’t have to feel alone in this!

2 Likes

Yeah I just hate coming back to this very dark place, I always think of different ways I could end it. I’m afraid that with the Wright amount of liquor courage I’ll do it.
Thanks for responding, appreciate your time!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You’re very kind! I hope I could find so friends who understand mental health is serious and not something that is shameful or not serious. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Anytime :slight_smile: , I know you got this!

1 Like

Live for us!!!

You can also help other people.

You are valuable.

1 Like