I don't even have the strength to kill myself

I was going to get married today. My fiancee treated me like shit the whole weekend and last night cheated on me. The thing I wanted the most in life is now gone.

I am so sorry… I can’t even imagine how hard that must be.

There is no easy way to get past this. It’s unbearably difficult and it’s more than one person should have to deal with all at once. I just want to remind you that it’s okay to not be okay. This is probably going to suck for a long time. Just try to stay close to people and things that bring you some sliver of joy. Family, friends, dogs, special hobbies. Point is, try not to let this situation pull you into a downward spiral and make everything even worse. It already sucks more than I can imagine, so I really just want to encourage you to try to stay afloat and cling to things that will bring you any amount of comfort and peace, no matter how small.

Also please remember that you deserve more love than that. It’s still absolutely heartbreaking, and I’m really sorry you have to go through this, but you will find someone who treats you much better than that. Someone who knows how lucky they are to be with you. I believe you will.

In the meantime, I hope you find some comfort and hope here. Thank you for finding the courage to share this with us. Getting things off your chest is an important step in moving forward, so I’m glad you did that. Please don’t ever hesitate to reach out. We care about you and you deserve the same love and compassion as everyone else. Hold fast to all the little things in life that give you purpose and meaning. We really believe in you, and we know you can do this. Take care <3

Thank you for the kind words. I don’t think I’ve been treated as bad as she treated me. I feel so crappy and… I can’t get off my mind that she said I was too shitty in bed amd I don’t think I’m ever going to be comfortable with anyone again despite me wanting to start a family but who am I kidding there must be something really wrong with me so maybe I should just forget about ever marrying. I am also so mad at god, I cursed at him so much because I can’t believe the god who has the power to do everything he wants just lead me yo take a flight from Costa Rica to Canada only to be treated in the worst way possible. I’ve had anxiety attacks all day long

Oh no… I’m so sorry. You really deserve more than this. There is not something really wrong with you. That’s probably a natural response for being treated that terribly, but it’s not your fault. It’s okay to get upset and have doubts. I’m praying that you can find peace in yourself and have strength to move forward.

I am sorry that this has happened to you.

(I don’t get why people just don’t be honest about their status expectations on a relationship. If you’re desiring an open relationship then they should just state so. That way they can hookup with someone that won’t mind them having a side chick/guy. That way so people that actually care about being monogamous can be with someone that actually takes it seriously.)

May you get an actual one that is honest, upfront & serious about you. Blessed Be.

I am struggling really hard with all of this right now. I feel like I actually died and this is hell, this is me paying for everything I’ve done

@Mandro,

I am so, so sorry to hear what happened. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you; I can’t even imagine how it feels to take a huge blow like that. The fact that you still have the strength to write a post about it and to reach out to a loving community says a lot about you. It shows that you haven’t given up; it shows that you want to keep fighting.

To use an analogy: Pretend you’re playing Mario Kart and you get hit by a big red shell. You do some flips and come to a screeching halt. But, you continue to hold down the “A” button and your little car starts to puttputt again. After some time, you notice that you’re back up to full speed. Yesterday you got blindsided with a few big red shells and your life probably feels like it has come to a screeching halt. But because time heals all wounds, if you keep holding down the “A” button, you’ll notice your life to begin to pick up again, and in no time, you’ll be back up to full speed.

Hang in there! You’re strong and you can do this. We believe in you!

-Eric

You’ve been betrayed. They lead you on. You are hurt. At least you found out before you were married.

Yet it still sucks.

I hope only good things for you. Be strong.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for real. I’ll try to keep going. I felt like this was my last shot, this was the end of the line:my only and last chance to ever get married and if it failed, that’s it cause I won’t ever get the chance again, to find someone who loves me enough to say yes I want to marry you. I still think it was my last shot and hurts so much when you have been craving for so many years to see the day someone said I want a life with you

1 Like

Actually I understand. The desire. It won’t happen for me. My problem stems from me & the issue is my ability to trust others. (Honestly I think this is why it will never happen for me. All relationships have foundations & one of the foundations is trust. If I can’t trust others then I can’t fall in love because all the connections or relationships are based on a farce. I don’t even trust my own parents.)

Me neither man, my parents have fucked me up and made me such a jaded person that it just adds upto everything

1 Like

I just got back to my country, I just want to drop dead

It might also be a cultural thing as well then. You might be better relocating to a more open-minded country. Costs money but worth the effort.
If you end up in the states any city should do. There are other countries as well (Canada for one).

Dear Mandro, I’m so, so sorry that this has happened to you.

NOONE deserves to be treated like that.

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1 Like