I-dont-have-my-final-grades-yet-but-i-have-been-ge

From foobertdoobert: I don’t have my final grades yet but I have been getting really good grades on my assignments. I am so proud of myself. I thought I wouldn’t have finished all my assignments but I got them in on time!

4 Likes

From jezlie: Great job!!! That’s really awesome! I hope you feel really proud of yourself!

2 Likes

Hurray!! Wonderful!! Well done and Wowsers!

Way to go foobertdoobert!! You should be proud of yourself. That took a lot of hard work and you stuck with it and got it all done. Looking forward to hearing about those grades and what’s next for you.

1 Like

That’s really awesome! I’m so proud of you for getting your assignments in on time! I bet that makes you feel really good about yourself and I’m glad to hear you feel proud. That’s a good feeling to have and you deserve to feel good about yourself. I bet your final grades will great!

1 Like

Hi Friend, that is absolutely fantastic news, I am proud that you are proud of yourself and I am so pleased for you that you got all your assignments finished. Best of luck with your grades and I wish you the best of futures the one that you choose and the one that makes you the happiest. lisa. x

1 Like

From foobertdoobert: I just got my final grades for 2 of my classes and I passed with a 4.0!

2 Likes

From mystrose: That’s really awesome!!! Congrats! I’m so proud of you!

1 Like

Congrats Foobert! You better be proud of yourself indeed! Awesome accomplishment there. :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like