I don't know how much longer I can deal with this

I feel like I can’t do anything right, I feel like all I’ve been doing the past month is crying and sleeping. I lost a friend recently, and he’s been telling everyone how horrible I am, I’ve lost friends, I’ve lost communities, the few friends I have left know what he’s saying isn’t true, but I asked them not to say anything to him, because I didn’t want everyone to turn on them too or make the situation worse. I feel like no one wants me. I’ve dealt with resentment because I don’t talk, but now I’m dealing with it because of lies. I’ve received so much hate from some of my friends, and now sometimes I question if the lies he’s telling about me are actually true. I feel so broken and useless, I don’t know how much longer I can deal with this, I just want it all to go back to normal, to feel like someone actually wants me, I just want to cut all these feelings out of me. I feel like I’m slowly pushing away all my friends that are still here. I just want to disappear into a hole and cry there for the rest of eternity, no one can hurt me there. Maybe everyone would be better off if I weren’t here. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

My heart aches so much for you.I know the sting of people spreading rumours, and it’s such a horrible dark place.
My consolation to you is that people who often run around spreading lies end up being found out. The people who may believe them often also end up the victim of their pathetic games, and they too feel the sting and guilt for buying into it.
I know it’s not something to celebrate, but sure enough they can’t keep up the deceptions.

I’d love to say people grow out of it over time, some people don’t, but it’s not all bad out there. You end up finding people who are genuine and kind and don’t have time to play games. So don’t give up on finding or knowing those people are out there. And when they find you, they’ll never want to let you go. (Neither do we to be honest :relaxed:).

5 Likes

Just know that you are not alone, you can join new communities I reccomend mainly text based ones, I know how difficult it is to lose friends been there myself recently, it is okay tho you can make new friends even tho it might seem hard. Just remember, you are not alone, you are loved. <3 -Alexis

3 Likes

Hi Friend, I’m so sorry that your this person is talking bad about you. It’s not fair and it’s sad that someone can do something like that to others. You know that you aren’t bad person and your true friends will know as well and stand by you. Hang in there and know that you matter ~Mystrose

2 Likes

I don’t really have any pearly words of wisdom, but I know the feeling of being mistreated by people and having them push you to the point of wanting to break down and quit. It was probably one of the worse decisions I’ve made because there is more beyond this moment. Every moment you are here is a damn blessing and you deserve to live it. People like this come and go and can never maintain their lies bc it catches up with them in the end.

2 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you for posting again, I am so glad that you felt that you could open up and let us know what else is going on that is making you unhappy. This friend of your is not being a friend to you now and that is unfair and mean, I want you to know that just because they make comments about you it doesnt make them true, it doesnt matter how many times they say it and as long as you and the people that you love know the truth then they cannot hurt you. We at Heart support care very much for you and are this community will never judge you for any reason so please stay around here and know that you are welcome. You are loved and you are very much valued. Lisalovesfeathers. x

1 Like

Hi TheQuietKelsey,

I am so sorry to hear how you’ve been treated. Having animosity like this online is so stressful and all-encompassing, especially when it’s based on lies. It’s difficult to understand why people who we thought of as friends do this. I can only think that they’re in pain in some way too.

One thing I am glad of though is that you found this community here at HS. I can absolutely promise you that you will not find resentment here, only people who care. I hope that finding a community that will embrace who you are helps you to feel less alone my friend. Take care x

2 Likes

That’s awful that people you once called friends are now turning on you because of what someone else is saying about you. This ex friend is saying lies, that’s exactly what they are: lies. If these other friends are choosing to listen to this ex friend instead of coming to you separately and getting the story straight, then they don’t sound like they were true friends anyway. I’m so happy you have at least some true friends still by your side. Surround yourself with them, and know that you are valued and accepted among them and especially here! You are a good person with a good heart.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.