I don't know if I am going to make the final list

Hey everyone, so I applied for this job as BDA and made the first list based on my interview after the interview I got two weeks of training and on the basis of my training work ,they will decide whether I’m going to get selected for the final list . This job wasn’t something I was looking for but as I was really worried about my health ( cause my anxiety gets worse when I’m not doing any stuff). the training period was very rigorous and I used to work around 12 hours everyday and hadn’t energy left after coming back from work. I don’t think I’m going to make the final list and I’m so anxious about it right now , from my own perspective I didn’t left any stone unturned but somehow I feel I wasn’t upto the mark . If I don’t make it I would be devastated :sweat:

5 Likes

You made it through two weeks of rigorous training. That says a lot. I’m feeling quite hopeful for you. Regarding your health, based on not doing any stuff, being actively engaged in seeking work qualifies as “stuff.” Therefore if you’re not selected, you can still remain occupied aka doing “stuff” by continuing to do what you can to get employed. I was in an area of mass layoffs when I was younger, and when others were unemployed, my “job” was to continually look for a job. Sometimes I was the only guy in the neighborhood who was working.

BTW, what is “BDA?”

2 Likes

BDA is business development associate. Whatever comes today I would take it with a smile . I all could do was to put my best out there .

2 Likes

Hi Friend,
thank you for reaching out.
you did your best, that is all you could do. that is awesome ! you went through a training, you want to do something
that is great to hear. if you don’t get it, next time. you are right with takin it with a smile. things happening for a
reason. 2 years ago i nearly got another job, something really interesting inside my company, what brought up more
things to learn, more responsobility, more and new assets. last year my life went downhill, if i have gotten the job the
year before, i am sure i would not have the support i have right now, i would have more difficulties and maybe not
the acceptance by my boss or department.
you did great ! you are loved, and you matter most :purple_heart: feel hugged

3 Likes

When I got the offer I wasn’t sure if can go away from my safe space, excluding few times my mental health was ok and that really means a lot . If I make the final list then it is very good for me and if I didn’t then there are very plus points I had.

2 Likes

This is so huge, I’m proud if you for making it through and putting in such immense work! Wow such long hours, I’m sure it was a stressful time for you, but i do hope that you can be so proud of what you have accomplished. I just want to take a moment to celebrate you!

3 Likes

hi junaid,

you did your absolute best throughout that training and that is something to be so proud of, my friend. most would have given up after the first 12 hour day but you persevered because you can do mighty things. if they hire you on, we’ll all be celebrating by your side! and if they don’t, we’ll still be celebrating because you were able to show yourself that you gave this your all. i hope you can take some time before hearing their decision to rest and do some self-care. you deserve it! can’t wait to hear how things go for you!

love,
twix

2 Likes

Yeah had such a rough training but I didn’t make it , nevertheless had a lot to learn n look forward

2 Likes

I don’t know if I should be sad or happy about being not getting selected for final list, but that doesn’t shut the every other door out there . I did put my best there that was was thing I needed to do ,but sometimes our efforts don’t meet the criteria and we should not let it drag us down

2 Likes

so so so proud of you for dusting yourself off and rising above this. thank you for this update and allowing us in to cheer you on always :hrtlegolove: wishing you the best of luck on where your journey goes, i just know it’s gonna be amazing ahead for whatever is put in your path! you got this, junaid!!

1 Like

I’m trying to see other opportunities in my field . If I get somewhere I will let you know

1 Like