I don't know, I'm just so frustrated

Firstly I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the support in my last post. I was able to prove myself wrong when I was worried about being abandoned. I did some exercise which made me feel better and then we had a lively conversation that same day.

But today I’m not doing so good because of multiple things.

So my parents paid people to come replace the carpets with wood instead and at first I was on board with this idea without realizing that a situation like this could make me so mad. Due to everything being moved around I can’t find ANYTHING and I’m always walking around. My feet don’t feel comfortable on the floor. My footsteps make too much noise now.

I’m getting into more fights with my mom

The dusty floors are getting to me, my feet are dirty. I have to share the same small bathroom with evedyone until the guys finish the job.

I can’t get enough sleep and there is too much noise. Everything is too much and I just want to break something.

I have a hair appointment tomorrow AND I CANNOT FIND MY GODDAMN JEANS ANYWHERE

AND MY MOM TOLD ME-
“WELL YOU SHOULD PUT IT SOMEWHERE YOU KNOW THAT YOU WOULD FIND”

WHEN SHE KEEPS REMOVING AND MISPLACING MY SHIT EVERY HOUR

IM DONE

IM SO MAD THAT I CANNOT POSSIBLY SLEEP

MY SENSES ARE OVERWHELMED

THIS IS TERRIBLY FRUSTRATING

4 Likes

I’m sorry the changes are making you uncomfortable. I hope things settle down for you soon. Keep exercising. It clears the mind, works pretty well as an antidepressant, and makes sleeping easier. Getting to sleep takes longer whenever I skip exercising.

Your jeans are somewhere under that roof. You’ll find them.

1 Like

Hey Friend, I’m going through a remodel at my parent’s house, and the exact same thing is happening around me. The place is dusty, with too much noise and no space for myself.

What has been working for me, though, is when I start to get angry at things I slow myself down, close my eyes, and take a deep breath. When I calm myself down I remind myself that this situation isn’t permanent and it will all be finished soon.

Here’s a really good mindfullness meditation I like to try and do everyday that helps me out a lot… I don't know, I'm just so frustrated

1 Like

Hallos! Changes can be tough to go through but stuff will get a lot better in the near future. I can see why its frustrating when people move your stuff around when you knew exactly where they were. You need to tell you’re parents to stop doing that as that isn’t right. But getting angry and breaking stuff wont make stuff better in fact worse. When you ever feel angry about anything do some breathing exercises to calm you’re self down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.