I don't know what I'm doing or why I exist anymore

Idk what the hell
20 more characters?
this site didn’t work for me. No real answers. But there is always an open door

2 Likes

Hey man! I don’t even know you, but to me you are worth a whole lot, and to God you are of infinite worth. That doesn’t depend on what we can or cannot do because it’s unconditional. I found myself on here from the same As I Lay Dying video, and I don’t think that’s an accident. If you want to reach out don’t hesitate to (I’ll message you my number if you want to talk more). You’re awesome man!

3 Likes

Glad to have you here, I want to be honest and say that I haven’t necessarily experienced the same things in my life that you have but I have felt those feelings you are feeling right now and honestly no one would blame you. The wonderful thing about this community is that there are people from so many different walks of life, and certainly many who are familiar with your type of situation who may be able to offer more guidance. I just want you to know that you are not here alone, and it’s amazing that @johnathanford has already responded as well! Here you guys are loved, and we do our best to hold each other up regardless of what or where we come from.

Hold fast friend.

2 Likes