I don't know what to do, the world is so wrong

I have no idea what to do with myself. I’ve been doing everything I can and I’m getting no where. I need a job I’ve been putting in applications and doing follow ups but I’ve still not gotten any back from them. Everyone around me is bitching about me not having a job when I’m doing what I can, I feel like no one believes me. My mental state hasn’t gotten much better, I feel unimportant and easily replaceable. I’m at a point where I really don’t know what to do anymore. I mean we get brought into this world and we are expected to stay here on this earth until something out of our control kills us, until then you have to pay for everything just to barely survive, I’ve barely been eating just to fucking save money to pay rent for a place I don’t even wanna be at. You have to pay for everything just for it all to go away, nothing stays here on earth long enough to be useful in more than what isn’t . The trash we make stays longer than we do. Why is everything in the world judged based off how financially successful you are. Why do I have to sit here in pain every fucking day of my life until something better or worse happens.

All I know is I didn’t ask to be here in this world but I’m not supposed to take myself out of it, I have to wait for something else to do it. Everyone talks about consent but I didn’t consent to being here, and I am not allowed to consent to taking myself out of it.

3 Likes

I completely understand how you feel. I haven’t really expressed it much. But I recall a time when I felt like I wasn’t alive. Like I wasn’t real. (That was when I was in 5th grade, 30 now.)

The world IS beautiful. The people however…

You’re right, we didn’t ask to be here. My mother in law tells me that about my son all the time. He didn’t ask to be here. But I want to give him a better life. I don’t want him growing up in a broken home like his parent’s.

I work, work and work. I’m a GM and I didn’t even get a paid vacation. I had to work doubles just to make up hrs for only 5 days off. :upside_down_face:

I say to myself, I’m trying. If you are trying that’s all you can do. If people can’t see that, that’s their problem.

I wish you didn’t have to starve yourself. :pensive: I know there is more to this world than paying bills and existing. Where that is, I’m not sure.

I hope you find a job suitable for you. Don’t give up

2 Likes

Hello whyorwhynot,
be patient with finding a job, it will happen.
There is more in this world than we see everyday. Much of it is based on material things and success
in jobs. But it is superficial.
The beauty of life is often not seen with the eye. There are good people out there, good hearts.
There is nature, animals.
i know that feeling where i dont know what to do anymore.
Crying a lot, loneliness and with no energy.
Getting your thoughts out is the first of many steps. Do it here or with friends or family.
You are worth it, you deserve happiness and everything good that lies in this world.

I hope you have a nice day my friend, feel hugged
Greetings

1 Like

Well today I’m supposed to be paying rent or I’m gonna get kicked out, but I only have $10. I’m doing everything I can’t to get the money.

1 Like

No one cares about me

1 Like

Hey @whyorwhynot,

Checking in on you. How are you doing? How are things going at home?

You are loved and cared for, even when your mind may try to convince you otherwise. :hrtlegolove:

Not great but I’m trying to keep going

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.