I dont know

okay so i dont what is happening to me im becoming so much limited to my only self and if i come out of my comfort zones i’m having attacks like bffr this never happened to me maybe i think its bcs of the new environment im studying but tbh its been a month and im still having social anxiety.
i have a class presentation this friday and i really dk how am i suppose to present it bcs i feel as if i will embarass myself again and all of the ppl who have expectations for me its going in vain.
ik my prob aint that big but i really wish i dont wake up the next day j bcs of this small thing as if my will my happiness never matteres :((

2 Likes

Hi there.

I know what it’s like to have social anxiety. Maybe not to your degree, but something similar to that. And trust me, I’ve been in your situation too.

Being in a new environment can be stressful, but it takes time to get used to it. For example, when I first moved to my current school, I was just as anxious, if not more so. But after almost three years, I’ve grown very used to my new classmates, professors and location.

And regarding the presentation, I heard from my mom say that she used to practice showing a presentation in front of her stuffed animals. So maybe that can help in some way.

I’m sorry I didn’t give any concrete advice here, but I just want you to know that it’s gonna be okay. Here on this website, we’re all willing to listen to whatever problems you might have, no matter how big or small.

Hope your presentation goes well!

-cora

2 Likes

everyday i do try to draw my thoughts away but idk it feel like if its natural. on the top when you’re getting bullied its different to adjust :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey moon! Thanks for posting about this. Bullies, schooling and anxiety can be SO painful and difficult - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - I dont know - HeartSupport / Support - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 1 April 2024 | Loom