I don't see a point in life no more

i hate myself i feel like life would be better if i were dead i lost every single friend i had my parents seem mad at me 24/7 so why should i be alive if i got nothing anymore i hate everything now.

I don’t know what you’re going through, and I wish I could do something to fix your problems. But, I can’t. I have been in your spot many times. About a month ago I committed sexual acts that made me feel lifeless. It just didn’t feel right. I am also a believer in Christ so, that would explain my feelings. I committed a sin and felt like there was no recovery. However, I am recovering slowly. I know that Christ has forgiven me and I forget about my past sins. I don’t know if you believe in God or not but, regardless there is a story in the Bible that can help. The story of Job. Job never did any wrong in his life yet God allowed satan to torment him. Job had the same thoughts you have and I have had. Yet he pursued in his faith and in the end God rewarded him accordingly. Keep strong my friend, I will pray for you. I know it might sound cliche but, that’s all I know I can do.
God bless,
Moowno

1 Like

Please hold on. Everything may hurt now but eventually things will look up.

1 Like

but i do not see that happening at anytime things are really bad right now

Keep pushing forward, it’s all we can do when things are rough. Like I said, I don’t know if you believe in God or not, but I do know that he can get us through anything.