I dont understand

I hate myself I ruin things and my heart hurts so bad and I dont understand u know how can something feel so real and true and yeah I hate all this am having such hard at the moment at work I wanna give , I dont understand

1 Like

It hurts to try and try and still mess up a bit. Please know that everything is fixable and the right people will always give you a second chance. You are not alone. This is a bad moment but it will pass and it feel a bit better in a bit. Give yourself a chance to breathe and give yourself some relief. Hold fast.

3 Likes

@whosoever13 I am so sorry to hear you are hurting so much right now! What’s going on? This is a safe place to share if you want to open up about what’s going on. Please know that you don’t need to give up. Whatever is happening, you can get through it. There is hope! We are all here for you! You are loved and valued, I promise!

2 Likes

Am really strugglin. I messed up so much and I miss someone dearly close to my heart

How did you mess up. We all mess up, it’s part of life sometimes. Heart break can be the worst thing ever

Its long 5 year story , by emotions grl the best of me and I cheated and not like u think I cheated but I did cheat. Am so messed up man. I miss her and I still have hope and idk. Am so depressed and dont want to be around ppl. Am ppl person I love being around ppl but not now

Sometimes we need to be alone

It’s okay to feel how you are feeling. I’m sorry you feel so much pain right now. I know it’s hard to feel like it will be okay. Please don’t beat yourself up for messing up. We all mess up in life. It doesn’t make it easier but that’s how we grow and learn. Take some time for yourself to mend from this. Stay strong!

1 Like

Hi, friend. I’m sorry you are hurting. It seems like you are going some tremendous guilt over actions you have taken. It’s hard when we know we’ve done something that hurts someone else, especially those we love. I know that pain. Guilt can be a very hard thing to get through. It truly can.

Right now the important thing is that you be genuine moving forward. If you apologize, remember that actions speak louder than words. If you want to gain someone’s trust, be sure to show them you mean it by showing them through your actions and living up to what you say.

Sometimes people find it hard to forgive and continue associating with you after something so hurtful. If this ends up being the case for you, remember to respect their boundaries and feelings and just take the situation and learn from it. Better yourself from it. It’s the best thing you can do.

You are worthy of forgiving. In this moment it may not feel like it, but you are. You are still important and valued. The best way to respect forgiveness is by trying to be better moving forward.

Be open and honest about your feelings with your loved ones. Let them know where you are at. Maybe next time this will help prevent things like this. Honesty and communication is important in all relationships.

I wish you peace my friend. Hang in there.

• Kitty
1 Like

Am ok alone if thats what God wants u know , I love this woman w allmy heart and I felt her love me I pushed so much and my emotions get me. Am having another hard day , everyday is hard and am miserable I really do love her I dont want to get over I tried many times b4. She been hurt by men and then I messes up w her. I never felt any thing like this w woman she was right there w me. It moments like this I need someone to talk to I miss her I hate all this I know if she is meant to be w me it will happen but still